Which ones of Axl's indescretions do you find it diificult to forgive him for?

There have been a few/lot, some more serious then others, if you are not down with the Axl Rose story '87 - present day then I do not want to be the one to list all of his misdemeanors here.

For me, there's the biggest (?) obvious one, destroying the old band, I'm not trying to get into an argument here, i'm a big an Axl fan as anyone, but the rather overwhelming evidence is that it was his behaviour that led to the break up of the band, and that if he acted with a modicum of more decorum then the bad might have had a fighting chance, I don't think it's really up for debate. That's a sore one.

Another one that continues to leave a sour taste in the mouth, are the stories (factual) of him not starting the shows in South America in '10-'11(?) until 3am. Now that just sucks. To keep a stadium of people waiting for that long is disgraceful to perfectly honest. It would have been bad enough if was the all conquering original Gn'r, but knowing that this band packed far less of a punch, makes it worse.

Which ones do you have a hard time with?

Edited by Carburetta

Axl didn't destroy GN'R

I know that was a WTF moment reading the OP's post.

It's hard to forgive Axl for not releasing a double album for CD.

I honestly didn't think people talked about that anymore. Yeah, Axl around '94 must just have been a dream to work with. Like I said, I don't really want to get into an argument about that, would be better saved for a "What were the biggest factors in the break up of Gn'r?" thread, answer: Axl's behaviour.

Axl didn't destroy GN'R

I honestly didn't think people talked about that anymore. Yeah, Axl around '94 must just have been a dream to work with. Like I said, I don't really want to get into an argument about that, would be better saved for a "What were the biggest factors in the break up of Gn'r?" thread, answer: Axl's behaviour.

Must attack Axl ..must attack Axl...must attack Axl

Say that 10 times in a row really quick

Axl didn't destroy GN'R

Must attack Axl ..must attack Axl...must attack Axl

Say that 10 times in a row really quick

Like I said, I'm a big an Axl fan as probably anyone, including you.

Edited by Carburetta

Axl didn't destroy GN'R

Yeah, because Slash had nothing to do with anything. He was the victim, and big bad Axl was a bully

:jerkoff:

• Like 2

Beating multiple women..........I don't know how any man could do that. It is just disgusting.

None of us know all the inner-workings of why the old band split up. Axl is a dictator, control freak and egotistical douche......Slash/Duff were battling drug and alcohol problems..........Izzy just got tired of it all..........everybody was to blame.

My biggest complaint with Axl is that he doesn't seem to care about his fans.

One album since he put a new band together?

One album of original material from my favorite singer since 1991..........that is just sad.

I wish that for a couple years Axl would go Prince on us. Forget about lawsuits, forget about feuds, forget about his pride, put Team Brazil and the leaches in the corner.........and for a couple years just concentrate on his FANS and the music. Release CD2, release a live album, release a box set, publish his autobiography, release CD3..........just give us 2-3 years and then go back to his current state.

Firstly, Axl's takeover of the name. It was machiavellian and cynical in the extreme and the fact that he feels he can, legitimately be Guns N’ Rose all by himself, strikes me as enormous hubris on his part (and something which does not reflect the historical reality of how Guns N' Roses operated). Secondly, unproductively - although, it is not for me to forgive or not forgive the music Axl does and doesn’t put out: I merely find it an enormous waste of talent. Whole bands have had their entire career during the same time frame which Axl has dissipated.

• Like 2

Firstly, Axl's takeover of the name. It was machiavellian and cynical in the extreme and the fact that he feels he can, legitimately be Guns N’ Rose all by himself, strikes me as enormous hubris on his part (and something which does not reflect the historical reality of how Guns N' Roses operated). Secondly, unproductively - although, it is not for me to forgive or not forgive the music Axl does and doesn’t put out: I merely find it an enormous waste of talent. Whole bands have had their entire career during the same time frame which Axl has dissipated.

Number one can not be interpreted in any other way, it was/is an entirely shameful act.

Good post Daisy.

Right on cue with the edit/pasting about "one album____________" and "axl is a wife beater." Wait, no mention of misguided worshippers?! I'm shocked.

Are you drinking again today?

Add this to the list of things I say all the time to you. "This topic isn't about individual posters, can you stick to the actual topic please? Instead of insulting other posters, how about showing us why you think they are wrong."

Right on cue with the edit/pasting about "one album____________" and "axl is a wife beater." Wait, no mention of misguided worshippers?! I'm shocked.

Are we Axl Worshippers or Misguided Axl Worshippers? I need to know for my title

W - you are better than that.

Don't fall into the same group as volcano and popcorn.