Hennemusic are anticipating a 2014 GNR release

Guest NGOG

The LZ announcement was for I, II, and III this year and a possible Jimmy Page solo release.

Queen is pretty much done with the new album but Brian's put things on hold.

Not holding my breath for U2, but Bono and Axl are in the same boat as far as hurting from lackluster sales the last time around.

We know Ace, Gene and Paul are getting together to do a Rock Hall set, nothing heard from Peter as far as a reunion goes. Rumors of a full show are going to be stirred up, whether it's the classic lineup or the current lineup remains to be seen.

Beatles - another cash grab, possible Letterman appearance with Paul and Ringo on the show together.

GNR - the only thing TBA is a new song or two and the concert DVD.

Possible Rod Stewart/Jeff Beck/Ron Wood tour.

Not sure what the Judas Priest TBA is...

The LZ announcement was for I, II, and III this year and a possible Jimmy Page solo release.

Queen is pretty much done with the new album but Brian's put things on hold.

Not holding my breath for U2, but Bono and Axl are in the same boat as far as hurting from lackluster sales the last time around.

We know Ace, Gene and Paul are getting together to do a Rock Hall set, nothing heard from Peter as far as a reunion goes. Rumors of a full show are going to be stirred up, whether it's the classic lineup or the current lineup remains to be seen.

Beatles - another cash grab, possible Letterman appearance with Paul and Ringo on the show together.

GNR - the only thing TBA is a new song or two and the concert DVD.

Possible Rod Stewart/Jeff Beck/Ron Wood tour.

Not sure what the Judas Priest TBA is...

priest has a new album coming out this year. they announced it on their website just before christmas