South American Tour 2014 - Confirmed Dates

GNR announced dates for the S.A. tour and I fail to see the problem with this.

Being on tour is a great deal more impressive and interesting than complaining about it on an online forum.

Yes ,,,yes,, you have a point... Ill reserve my judgement until the first bootlegs hit. Ok playing some new songs... great..please something original and not a cover ANF FOR GODS SAKE.. something we havent heard since 2001 like OMG and SILKWORMS....something written and composed and recorded by THIS line up. I dont think its to much to want that much.

. IF it is the Same set list...same songs same presentation...meh ok par for the course. something to be expected since its been going on for the better part of a decade now.

im interested enough to give them a moment more.

The next cxover they should do is "were and American band" just to remind people of the world that they are in fact ... ya know from America

They played that one around 85 or 86.

After the 7 years nap Axl took it´s good to see him doing something. Of course it´s far from being ideal in many ways. I just hope to see him in better shape at least.

Being on tour is a great deal more impressive and interesting than complaining about it on an online forum.

You don't see the problem with your favorite band going into year six of touring without putting out a new album to support that tour? Especially considering that band has put out one album in the last fifteen years?

Being on tour is a great deal more impressive and interesting than complaining about complete strangers who are posting on an online forum.

Maybe you should try HTGTH. There, people are only allowed to worship and praise Axl's every move. There, you won't have to worry about people who are sharing their honest opinions about a band's actions, which is really what forums are for. Why do you come to an internet forum of a rock band if not to chat with other GnR fans? Why not just go to the band's forum or one like HTGTH that doesn't allow free speech and expression?

• Like 1

You don't see the problem with your favorite band going into year six of touring without putting out a new album to support that tour? Especially considering that band has put out one album in the last fifteen years?

Being on tour is a great deal more impressive and interesting than complaining about complete strangers who are posting on an online forum.

Maybe you should try HTGTH. There, people are only allowed to worship and praise Axl's every move. There, you won't have to worry about people who are sharing their honest opinions about a band's actions, which is really what forums are for. Why do you come to an internet forum of a rock band if not to chat with other GnR fans? Why not just go to the band's forum or one like HTGTH that doesn't allow free speech and expression?

This. There's no way I'm getting psyched about an increasingly chubby, wheezing Axl touring SA for the 16th time.

Call me when he looses 20 pounds and releases the next album he's been hoarding.

Groghan stop telling fans to go to another forum. That is like slapping and spitting in Subs and HV in their beautiful faces.

I remember a time not so long ago when you were complaining about them.......almost on a daily basis.

And there is nothing wrong with telling negative people to go check out another forum. The less negativity we have around here the better.

And I didn't tell them to leave, I suggested they might like the format of another forum.

Though funny it doesn't bother you when she tells people to stop posting here.

And we all know she isn't going to leave this forum. Maybe just start a new account!!!!

Now can people get back to the actual topic and stop talking about specific posters?

I'm sharing my honest opinion which happens to be pro GNR so why should anyone need to go anywhere simply because their opinion doesn't line up with your oft repeated walls of negative texts?

I'm amped about the upcoming tour and 2014!

• Like 1

Some of you guys really think that all the brazilians like GN'R? lol, If you read some brazilians new sites 50% of the posts are cursing the band and Axl, crying about Slash, etc.

And a South American tour with just 4 countries and one of them isn't even South American. :lol:

Some of you guys really think that all the brazilians like GN'R? lol, If you read some brazilians new sites 50% of the posts are cursing the band and Axl, crying about Slash, etc.

And a South American tour with just 4 countries and one of them isn't even South American. :lol:

Dude, if you read the comment section on virtually any site out on the internet, you will lose all faith on humanity you might have left. Those comments mean shit.

I think the tour will sell well, don't think we'll have sold outs in all the cities. It'll depend on the venues, though...

Dude, if you read the comment section on virtually any site out on the internet, you will lose all faith on humanity you might have left. Those comments mean shit.

I think the tour will sell well, don't think we'll have sold outs in all the cities. It'll depend on the venues, though...

Exactly :)

Sa tour without uruguay, venezuela, colombia, peru and chile, u gotta be kidding

That's because Axl's band is not a good business anymore in those countries. When he and his band came to Peru, he had a big problem with the promoter who brought him. He said that he basically broke even and that Axl was a child, or something to that extent.

Seeing the numbers of the concerts between 2010 and 2011, the attendance decreased considerably (in some cases 50% less than the prior year). I could see why they're not visiting the countries you listed. Not because people do not want to see him, but because they do not represent money in the promoter's eyes.