What will CD II sound like?

Not sure. None of us have heard any of the leftovers except for a 20 second clip of one song.

In an ideal world, they'd release a double album like the Illusions. Full of the 15 best CD remaining songs and then 15 songs written by the current band. And those albums would be released before this band tours again.

In an ideal world fans wouldn't constantly and consistently bitch and moan.

LOL. Wishing my favorite singer would put out more music is "constantly and consistently bitch and moan."

In an ideal world fans wouldn't constantly and consistently bitch and moan about what other fans say on an internet forum.

Mags, you have to laugh when people make alt-accounts just to continue grudges.

Reading and rereading the exact same phrasing by someone that continually offers unwanted advice with no experience gets tiring.

I'm glad 2014 will see an active and touring GNR.

Get your head out of your ass man. Breath. This band gives you nothing. Gives us nothing. Nothing at all. I don't know why, I don't know who's fault it is, but this is what's happening. Wake up.

Take a quick look at what the vast majority of what current bands provide to their fanbase. Then comeback to our little shit hole. It's been on life support for years. That's coming from an optimistic Gn'R fan. Should reflect enough I suspect.

Reading and rereading the exact same phrasing by someone that continually offers unwanted advice with no experience gets tiring.

Get your head out of your ass man. Breath. This band gives you nothing. Gives us nothing. Nothing at all. I don't know why, I don't know who's fault it is, but this is what's happening. Wake up.

Take a quick look at what the vast majority of what current bands provide to their fanbase. Then comeback to our little shit hole. It's been on life support for years. That's coming from an optimistic Gn'R fan. Should reflect enough I suspect.

GNR is touring S.A. and have announced the dates via Nightrain.

I'm happy because of this and the fact I don't have unrealistic expectations and count on ficticious expectations to insure my continued happiness.

I don't care what other bands do.

Edited by shannen

GNR is touring S.A. and have announced the dates via Nightrain.

I'm happy because of this and the fact I don't have unrealistic expectations and count on ficticious expectations to insure my continued happiness.

I don't care what other bands do.

Good for you I say.

You do realize this is a rock FORUM..........right? A place where GnR fans come to talk about their favorite band.

And maybe follow your own advice as well. Instead of constantly bashing other posters (which is against the rules) maybe try and just talk about the actual topic. Not to be rude, but nobody cares what you (or anybody else) thinks about other posters. If you don't like somebody, put them on ignore. Or, you can do what the rest of us do and engage in GnR related conversation with other posters - some who will have a different opinion than you do.

Mags is asking if you are another poster, as the way you say things is pretty much exactly like another poster did and you are bashing the same posters that this person did. I'm hoping you are NOT that person and will assume that you are not. Because only a complete crazy person would start multiple accounts on a forum.

But anyway. Stick to the topics and stop attacking posters and you'll have a much better experience here.

You do realize this is a rock FORUM..........right? A place where GnR fans come to talk about their favorite band.

And maybe follow your own advice as well. Instead of constantly bashing other posters (which is against the rules) maybe try and just talk about the actual topic. Not to be rude, but nobody cares what you (or anybody else) thinks about other posters. If you don't like somebody, put them on ignore. Or, you can do what the rest of us do and engage in GnR related conversation with other posters - some who will have a different opinion than you do.

Mags is asking if you are another poster, as the way you say things is pretty much exactly like another poster did and you are bashing the same posters that this person did. I'm hoping you are NOT that person and will assume that you are not. Because only a complete crazy person would start multiple accounts on a forum.

But anyway. Stick to the topics and stop attacking posters and you'll have a much better experience here.

I'm expressing my honest opinions . Maybe you should put me on ignore since you sound upset.

2014 looks like a promising year :)

I'm expressing my honest opinions . Maybe you should put me on ignore since you sound upset.

2014 looks like a promising year :)

LOL. You don't upset me.

I've never even noticed you as a poster before today, and saw that most of your posts today are just complaining about other posters.

Just trying to help you out a bit. Instead of sharing your honest opinion by bashing other posters, try and just stick to the actual topic.

I enjoy reading other people's opinions - it's why I come to a forum. I'm not 12-year-old, so I rarely put anybody on ignore or report them to the Mods. I don't take the forum that seriously.

I'd much rather have a new album than see this band go on tour again. I feel that the members of the band deserve to have their moment in the sun and a chance to shine. We know they can cover other musician's hits.....let's give them a chance to try and create some hits of their own.

Of course we have no idea, that's why we are on the internet. Fans have always discussed what's up with their favorite bands. It just used to be on bench with a smoke and you'd say "I wonder what Ozzy is doing right now?" "He's probably beheading virgin bats, man. Snorting lines of sand." "Yeah, fuck he's crazy!"

Of course we have no idea, that's why we are on the internet. Fans have always discussed what's up with their favorite bands. It just used to be on bench with a smoke and you'd say "I wonder what Ozzy is doing right now?" "He's probably beheading virgin bats, man. Snorting lines of sand." "Yeah, fuck he's crazy!"

I'm reading Ozzy's auto-bio right now. Just getting into the Randy Rhodes stuff now.

Biting the heads off of that dove and then that bat were the best career moves he ever made. KInda like I think St. Louis worked in Axl's favor for the long run. Made them more dangerous.