Why doesn't Axl move to South America?

What would he want to live in a 3rd world county? People leave Brazil not the other way around.

I'm agreeing with Coma. True- place is a shit-hole. Although like a lot of places I'm sure the ocean front is mint & safe (they keep the riff raff away). But again- it's a 3rd world dump.

What would he want to live in a 3rd world county? People leave Brazil not the other way around.

I'm agreeing with Coma. True- place is a shit-hole. Although like a lot of places I'm sure the ocean front is mint & safe (they keep the riff raff away). But again- it's a 3rd world dump.

Yeah, what a shit-hole. They only have free public education and a universal health system. Beaches, amazing food, great weather, friendly people. How could people choose this to having new iPods every year?

BTW, I live next door, in Argentina, but believe me people don't leave Brazil. They might have issues like most countries do, but it's an amazing place to live.

If you're rich, Brazil is as good or better than the US. If you're poor, Brazil is shit. I have lived in Michigan and I can tell you I would never leave Rio for that place, ever.

Why the fuck would he want to live on a turd world country? There's a good reason for a lot of people here in SA trying to reach first world countries. Life is actually not a tropical paradise here.

It's not a tropical paradise in the U.S.A. either, it's mostly Americans thinking America is such a great place to live, while it's only really great if you've got a lot of money to spend and can afford all the things your average Joe can't. If you've got loads of cash, why not live in a place you seem to be most fond of?

A couple of info:

• Brazil's population is stimated in 200.000.000 people. Not as huge as US, but, still huge.
  • São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Brasília and Recife's security sucks. Walk with a smartphone on the street and prepare to be stolen.
  • Brazilians have a general concern that Axl's concerts aren't as good as they were in the past. Still, Brazilians and Argentines are the most fanatic GNR fans in the world.
  • If you are rich, Brazil is a paradise. Live on Leblon/Ipanema (Rio), or Belvedere(BH), or any place in the rich part of Florianópolis, São Paulo, Curitiba, Porto Alegre. Otherwise, prepare to have your smartphone AND wallet stolen at any minute.
Edited by MattElias

Legend says he has an island or a mansion or whatever in Angra dos Reis. Forgot to add that to the Forum legends topic...

I lived in a small town near Angra for 2 years in the 00s and i never heard that. Would like to know more about for sure.

A couple of info:

• Brazil's population is stimated in 200.000.000 people. Not as huge as US, but, still huge.
  • São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Brasília and Recife's security sucks. Walk with a smartphone on the street and prepare to be stolen.
  • Brazilians have a general concern that Axl's concerts aren't as good as they were in the past. Still, Brazilians and Argentines are the most fanatic GNR fans in the world.
  • If you are rich, Brazil is a paradise. Live on Leblon/Ipanema (Rio), or Belvedere(BH), or any place in the rich part of Florianópolis, São Paulo, Curitiba, Porto Alegre. Otherwise, prepare to have your smartphone AND wallet stolen at any minute.

mmm.. you are way too dramatic about the insecurity. If you are walking like an ass using google maps on the street (specially on big cities) the yes, prepare to buy a new one.

Also, is a paradise no matter if you are rich or poor.

Edited by Russel Nash