When was your first GN'R gig?

^^ Sorry about your shitty timing.

Elitist? Really? I knew a guy that saw Hendrix. I thought it was awesome. I didn't fucking whine about it.

Stop being a tool then, as we've all seen real GN'R.
Youtube doesn't count.
Right, all of us who have seen Axl onstage have seen real Guns N' Roses

OK. You and volcano go ahead and PM each other back and forth telling yourselves that. :lol:

• Like 1

Elitist? Really? I knew a guy that saw Hendrix. I thought it was awesome. I didn't fucking whine about it.

Youtube doesn't count.
OK. You and volcano go ahead and PM each other back and forth telling yourselves that. :lol:
If it wasn't real GNR why did my tickets say Guns N' Roses?

Youtube doesn't count.

Ok were to begin with this fucking madness....

Guys it is 2014.......Guns N' Roses are currently embarking on a South American tour. What does this poster say? Metallica? Judas Priest? Motley Crue? Britney Spears? Elvis Presley?

Guns-N-Roses.jpg

They have released an album called Chinese Democracy in 2008. What does the cover say?

GNRchinesedemocracy.jpg

This is Guns N' Roses:

thanks_antwerpen.JPG

Let me know if you guys need me to clear up any more confusions you may have.

• Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

Aiyyo camoflagued chameleon, ninja scalin' y'building, no time to grab the gun, they already got your wife and children..

• Like 1

Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

Aiyyo camoflagued chameleon, ninja scalin' y'building, no time to grab the gun, they already got your wife and children..
I don't always love RZA's rhymes, but the way he drops into that verse with these first lines is sick.

Sick show, they played 10 CD songs and Axl was at the top of his game. He never sounded better post-1993 than he did on that Canada tour.

^This. I got 9 CD songs the night before that show. Canada '10 was the best all around tour they've done since the 90's IMO. The stage, the setlists (the encores!), the VOICE, the whole atmosphere is untouched since.

Youtube doesn't count.

Ok were to begin with this fucking madness....

Guys it is 2014.......Guns N' Roses are currently embarking on a South American tour. What does this poster say? Metallica? Judas Priest? Motley Crue? Britney Spears? Elvis Presley?

Guns-N-Roses.jpg

They have released an album called Chinese Democracy in 2008. What does the cover say?

GNRchinesedemocracy.jpg

This is Guns N' Roses:

thanks_antwerpen.JPG

Let me know if you guys need me to clear up any more confusions you may have.

+ 1 !

Paris, 2010. Remember stage was pretty high (not as high as Serbia 2012 or Abu Dhabi 2013, those were really taking the piss), and as I was really close I couldn't really see much of the front of the stage. I remember seeing the top of Frank's drum kit, DJ playing the opening chords to CD, fireworks...

And then Axl standing right above me. I could not believe it. One of the closest things to a religious experience I've ever had.

Axl's silver jacket was bad-ass.

Edited by Amir

Unfortunately I never saw Guns N' Roses but I did see Axl's band in 2010. Great show, Axl sounded powerful and that show made me like "If The World".

The band sounded good on all songs real Guns wrote. Bumblefoot performed the Peruvian national anthem which was a plus and he won the crowd with that. We all sang Happy Birthday to Frank in the end.

Unfortunately I never saw Guns N' Roses but I did see Axl's band in 2010. Great show, Axl sounded powerful and that show made me like "If The World".

The band sounded good on all songs real Guns wrote. Bumblefoot performed the Peruvian national anthem which was a plus and he won the crowd with that. We all sang Happy Birthday to Frank in the end.

2010 was so cool. Bumble played the Brazilian national anthem in the end here too. Man... how could they drop so much in quality in one single year?

2010 was so cool. Bumble played the Brazilian national anthem in the end here too. Man... how could they drop so much in quality in one single year?

Yeah, I really liked the show I went to. Axl made me wait 3 hours but I didn't care. I left the building at 3AM with my legs killing me but I had a blast. Could never regret going.

It's unfortunate how things are at this point and since Rio 2011, I really hope 2014 brings some exciting stuff but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't think that people who saw the original band are better than me, but i do think they saw a better band than I've seen. You know, having written and recorded almost all the songs and that.

• Like 1