When was your first GN'R gig?

Glasgow 06 and Glasgow 12 would have loved to c the band in the 90s but they never came to Glasgow and being a teenager a couldn't travel to England,

06 was the best night of my life 2012 was okay a didn't think it was his best but 06 rocked.

Dallas 2010.

I had two little kids to raise back in the 88 and after so I never got the chance to see the original members. I would have loved to, but I was a huge fan.

Once my kids got older, then we started to go to concerts again.

I love that my kids and I have the same taste in music and got to share GNR for the first time together.

Philly Up Close and Personal. I had wanted to see GNR since they announced their Chicago 2002 stop. Circumstances always got in the way and stopped me from seeing them, including the 2006 Chicago stop for which I had tickets. I logged on here and saw that a show at the Electric Factory (THE best rock venue in Philly, period) had been announced for one week later. I bought my ticket on the presale the following day. Got in line at 10am, so early that security told me I had to wait off the property until noon. Sat waiting on the sidewalk until noon, then moved over by the door. Chilled with GNRSkidRow1 all afternoon (he came for the experience of waiting with other fans, despite being VIP; thanks for the company and holding my barrier spot!), and got front and center right by Uncle Axl. Bucket came down to the floor and took pictures with a bunch of us as the crowd was winding in. Show was, as you all know, a fucking monster and one of the best of the last several years. Headed out back after the show with GNRSkidRow1, TheRealMcCoy, and a handfull of other fans and waited until about 5am. Met Dj, Ron (again), and Axl himself. Easily one of the best shows and best musical experiences of my life.

Good times, man. Good. Times. :awesomeface:

Guest Len B'stard

Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

Aiyyo camoflagued chameleon, ninja scalin' y'building, no time to grab the gun, they already got your wife and children..
I don't always love RZA's rhymes, but the way he drops into that verse with these first lines is sick.

Gotta say i always loved RZAs rhymes, he has a really unique flow and like, considering his main thing is producing and he not only holds his own but rhymes on a par with all those monsters on the Wu Tang line up tells you something about Prince Rakeem.

Philly Up Close and Personal. I had wanted to see GNR since they announced their Chicago 2002 stop. Circumstances always got in the way and stopped me from seeing them, including the 2006 Chicago stop for which I had tickets. I logged on here and saw that a show at the Electric Factory (THE best rock venue in Philly, period) had been announced for one week later. I bought my ticket on the presale the following day. Got in line at 10am, so early that security told me I had to wait off the property until noon. Sat waiting on the sidewalk until noon, then moved over by the door. Chilled with GNRSkidRow1 all afternoon (he came for the experience of waiting with other fans, despite being VIP; thanks for the company and holding my barrier spot!), and got front and center right by Uncle Axl. Bucket came down to the floor and took pictures with a bunch of us as the crowd was winding in. Show was, as you all know, a fucking monster and one of the best of the last several years. Headed out back after the show with GNRSkidRow1, TheRealMcCoy, and a handfull of other fans and waited until about 5am. Met Dj, Ron (again), and Axl himself. Easily one of the best shows and best musical experiences of my life.

Good times, man. Good. Times. :awesomeface:

I should've been with you guys in Philly. If GNRSkidRow had texted me about his spare ticket, I would've skipped all my classes and driven down for it :(