did an outtakes album leak ?

obviously i cant post links and im guessing everyone already knows (its unlikely id ever be first with any news) but i just read something about leaks, i checked it out, its all clips but id never heard some of them before. An alt / remix version of This I Love for example. am i just behind on the news ?

Yeah, the most recent leak was one track, with a short clip of everything from the remix cd. Including the stuff that has leaked in full (Going Down, DJ and Bumble's Better, etc.) along with the unheard stuff (studio Silkworms, alt versions of TIL, Shackler's, etc.)

Apparently it was a clip MSL put together to show he had the remix album. The name is just a name thrown on there by whoever uploaded that particular file.

Yeah, the most recent leak was one track, with a short clip of everything from the remix cd. Including the stuff that has leaked in full (Going Down, DJ and Bumble's Better, etc.) along with the unheard stuff (studio Silkworms, alt versions of TIL, Shackler's, etc.)

Apparently it was a clip MSL put together to show he had the remix album. The name is just a name thrown on there by whoever uploaded that particular file.

ok, Thanks