Dj ASHBA Says Sharon Osbourne Inrtroduced Him to Axl Rose

Source. And if its true, thank god for Sharon

Cool. Thank god for Sharon Osbourne.

Seriously.... Like... Really?

No, not seriously. It's a troll post and should be viewed/ignored as such.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Sharon Osbourne introduced me to Axl When I was recording the First Beautiful Creatures album.

Dj ASHBA

C'mon man, don't pull a Randy. Throw some fucking quotes and links in the OP, y'know?

In any case, I thought there were a few auditions for the job by several guitarists? Is that right? I remember some thread on here about a young guitarist who had auditioned and blabbed about it.

I remember hearing something from Axl like "once Dj's name was in the hat, the hat disapeared." maybe that means they auditioned a few guitarists, but once Dj's name came into the picture, they went with him without auditioning him.

I think Ryan Roxie was the guitarist who mentioned in 2009 that he had auditioned. Not sure, though.

Eh... maybe if they heard him playing... history would be different...

I just finished Ozzy's autobiography. Sharon really saved his career in a financial sense, but she totally wrecked it from an artistic perspective.

She is "Don in a dress"...the lows that woman have stooped to are beyond disgusting, Ozzy's book (while amusing) is full of blatant lies and Sharon's is even worse.

It's all about the $$$ for them, and woe betide anybody who gets in the way.

In comparison, Axl was very nice about the GNR takeover and his acknowledgement of the former, classic band members that put him where he is today.

No, not seriously. It's a cupcake post and should be viewed/ignored as such.

Russ I love you dude but you have to be more professional as a mod here. You don't have to like Dj but I see many posts of you being negative towards him (a current GNR member) and it encourages trolling.

There is a lot of GNR fans that appreciate Dj, myself included. This is a reality you have to accept.

No, not seriously. It's a cupcake post and should be viewed/ignored as such.

Russ I love you dude but you have to be more professional as a mod here. You don't have to like Dj but I see many posts of you being negative towards him (a current GNR member) and it encourages trolling.

There is a lot of GNR fans that appreciate Dj, myself included. This is a reality you have to accept.

Actually, Russ is spot on here.

Some people need to stop trying to overcompensate for the (mostly understandable) hate DJ gets. It's just fuel on the fire, not to mention just plain ridiculous.

I think the mods here are generally very professional towards what is and isn't allowed.

Some people need to stop trying to overcompensate for the (mostly understandable) hate DJ gets. It's just fuel on the fire, not to mention just plain ridiculous.

I think the mods here are generally very professional towards what is and isn't allowed.

Nobody has to like or appreciate Dj but making fun of him will not make things better and /or change anything.

He is not going to go away because a few bad apples on a fan forum make fun of him.

So basically trolling Dj is a waste of life.

• Like 1

Were you a huge DJ fan before he was picked to be in Guns?

And why do you Thank God he is in Guns. We haven't heard anything from him in terms of music he has created for GnR. And most people say that he butchers the solos and is the least talented of the three guitar players in the band.

Not attacking you - just curious as to why you are so excited he is in GnR?

I love Sixx: A.M. (Which Dj is a big part of being their lead guitarist and all) and I also like Beautiful Creatures. Addiction to the Friction is kinda lame though, I'll say that.

Nobody has to like or appreciate Dj but making fun of him will not make things better and /or change anything.

He is not going to go away because a few bad apples on a fan forum make fun of him.

So basically trolling Dj is a waste of life.

So is trying to give him ridiculous and unrealistic praise.

Guest Len B'stard

She mentioned David Bowie once on her show stating how he wasn't well and when he isn't well he doesn't appear much.

I don't know David Bowie but I coulda told you that.

I wonder why they didn't ask him to join in 2002 then, when they replaced Paul with Fortus?

Or in 2005 when they replaced Buckethead with Bumblefoot?

Dj says that axl told him when he joined he wanted him in when the new band first started. I doubt that. Axl had two opportunities.

Seriously? You are asking why they didn't replace Buckethead with Dj??

Can you imagine Dj playing one of Bucket's solos??

• Like 1

I just finished Ozzy's autobiography. Sharon really saved his career in a financial sense, but she totally wrecked it from an artistic perspective.

WTF ?

She was main person responsible for Randy Rhodes and he saved his artistic career big time. As well as Zakk who was awesome on "No More Tears"

She is "Don in a dress"...the lows that woman have stooped to are beyond disgusting, Ozzy's book (while amusing) is full of blatant lies and Sharon's is even worse.

It's all about the $$$ for them, and woe betide anybody who gets in the way.

In comparison, Axl was very nice about the GNR takeover and his acknowledgement of the former, classic band members that put him where he is today.

I completely agree with you.

• Like 1

WTF ?

She was main person responsible for Randy Rhodes and he saved his artistic career big time. As well as Zakk who was awesome on "No More Tears"

I don't really like Ozzy's solo stuff that much. I thought he became a cheeky, hollow. self-parody in the 80's and 90's. He did have some awesome guitarists though. He says repeatedly in his book "its not about the money" when its so clearly only about the money to him once Sharon took over. Granted, he probably would have killed himself had Sharon not took an active role in his life and career.

She mentioned David Bowie once on her show stating how he wasn't well and when he isn't well he doesn't appear much.

I don't know David Bowie but I coulda told you that.

Duncan Jones, Earl Slick and Iman all said David Bowie was fine when the rumors of him dying were going around. Sharon is known for being a gossip, it's what she gets a paycheck for.

I still don't know the full story on whether or not Axl said he told Kelly he wanted to fuck her, Sharon and Kelly denied it, but it doesn't mean he never said it (Google it).