Slash and Del James last night...

^ What would you know about manning-up? :jerkoff:

More than a 40 year old man who harasses a kid online that is less than half his age. In case you missed it, I did apologize and own up to faking that Izzy interview last year.

All Slash needs to do is apologize publicly and it'll all go back to normal.

lol Slash manning up and admitting he lied about Axl for over 20 years

Aren't you the kid who pretends to be Izzy Stradlin online? And you want to talk about manning up?

So who's salty are you? There are only a handful of people on the forum who still bring that up

More than a 40 year old man who harasses a kid online that is less than half his age. In case you missed it, I did apologize and own up to faking that Izzy interview last year.

Aren't you the kid who pretends to be Izzy Stradlin online? And you want to talk about manning up?

So who's salty are you? There are only a handful of people on the forum who still bring that up

Former member that is for sure

I guess since you had no choice but to acknowledge the fact you had had been deceiving people into thinking you were Izzy Stradlin and brought it up once that's that?

Sorry but you don't have any credibility after that, I'm amazed you even show up.

Another alty. I'm shocked. Yeah I still show up, deal with it.

Man up and deal with the crazy shit you did in the past. You impersonated someone on the internet, it might not be a big deal for you giving that you're only 19 years old but for the rest of the world, only people with mental issues and lack of self-confidence and self-esteem would do that. Unfortunately for you, every time you want to call out someone or insult a former member they will bring that up. It is what it is, so... deal with it.

Another alty. I'm shocked. Yeah I still show up, deal with it.

Man up and deal with the crazy shit you did in the past. You impersonated someone on the internet, it might not be a big deal for you giving that you're only 19 years old but for the rest of the world, only people with mental issues and lack of self-confidence and self-esteem would do that. Unfortunately for you, every time you want to call out someone or insult a former member they will bring that up. It is what it is, so... deal with it.

This

I think the fact that we consider 'news' as, a lacky of new gnr going to the same concert as a former member of gnr, just goes to show how bored we all are.

NuGnRfans should speak for themselves...fans of slash and/or duff have nothing to complain about @ they are typically busy w one project or another and release music on a regular basis. NuGnR fans, well, not so much but hey, another leg of the CD world tour is about to begin!!

I think the fact that we consider 'news' as, a lacky of new gnr going to the same concert as a former member of gnr, just goes to show how bored we all are.

NuGnRfans should speak for themselves...fans of slash and/or duff have nothing to complain about @ they are typically busy w one project or another and release music on a regular basis. NuGnR fans, well, not so much but hey, another leg of the CD world tour is about to begin!!

CD world tour ended in 2011 :jerkoff:

Ok, let´s call this leg The Deja Vu All Over Again Tour 2014. So the new band fans don´t get offended

Better idea. How about we wait and see how things go before we call it anything at all?

Do we have a new album? Not that I know off. At best we´re gonna have 2 or 3 new songs. And we don´t know what Axl´s definition of new song is. So call it CD Tour is a safe bet. But some people don´t like it

Ok, let´s call this leg The Deja Vu All Over Again Tour 2014. So the new band fans don´t get offended

Better idea. How about we wait and see how things go before we call it anything at all?

Do we have a new album? Not that I know off. At best we´re gonna have 2 or 3 new songs. And we don´t know what Axl´s definition of new song is. So call it CD Tour is a safe bet. But some people don´t like it

It's not the CD tour if new music is debuted. You said yourself that you don't know if we have a new album, nobody does. We do know that there is an album, or more, ready to be released at little to no notice. Like I said, let's wait until the tour starts to give it a name.

• Like 1

It's not the CD tour if new music is debuted. You said yourself that you don't know if we have a new album, nobody does. We do know that there is an album, or more, ready to be released at little to no notice. Like I said, let's wait until the tour starts to give it a name.

But at this point they haven´t released a new album. We don´t have a release date nor a possible title of that album. There is nothing official about a new album. We have had chats with band members and not even a hint that there is a new album coming this year. Sure if they performe in a festival the name that matters is the festival name. But everything else is a CD tour until official news says otherwise.

But at this point they haven´t released a new album. We don´t have a release date nor a possible title of that album. There is nothing official about a new album. We have had chats with band members and not even a hint that there is a new album coming this year. Sure if they performe in a festival the name that matters is the festival name. But everything else is a CD tour until official news says otherwise.

When less than 5 songs off of CD are played, it is anything but a CD tour. They could do that without a single new song and you'd be wrong. Pretty wise just to wait.

When less than 5 songs off of CD are played, it is anything but a CD tour. They could do that without a single new song and you'd be wrong. Pretty wise just to wait.

Ok then I call it AFD Tour 2014 and you call it whatever you want