Vanessa's baby's surname is Rose

Oh FUCK you. You are ridiculous trying to force political ccorrectness just because of a "child". Sorry, a child don't mean shit. Anyone can have a "child" and anyone can name it whatever they want. By the way, I'm a huge Axl supporter, but I think this is a lame ass gold digging situation.

I understand you guys don´t like the Lebeis for whatever reason but we are all adults in here (most of us) and we should be carefull with the comments about the child. I know most of you make the comments as a joke but bare in mind this is a baby we are talking about and whether you like her family or not, it has nothing to do with her.Show some respect, it´s a minor we are talking about.

I´m not trying to force any political correctness you idiot. All I´m saying is that kids have to be left aside of adults´ shit and the fact that some of you make fun or a little innocent baby just because you don´t like the family speaks volumes.

Edited by November_rain

At this point TB, and Vanessa, have been in Axl's world for over 20 years. Vanessa has known Axl for most of her life, and for all intents and purposes, money train aside, she probably does consider him to be family. And people do name their kids after family and friends from time to time. I have a middle name that is in honor of a great-grandparent. I'm thinking of friends I know who have kids, and a fair number of them have middle or first names that are callbacks to a friend or relative. It's not something unusual.

• Like 3

Still strange though.

No, it's really not. Axl has been part of Vanessa's life for a long time. He probably acted as some sort of patriarchal influence in her life. They love him as a member of their family.

Giving her baby the middle name Rose is a nice gesture. It recognizes her regard for Axl as well as the life he's given them.

Edited by NGOG

It's not normal to have a family from another country that a person has come to adopt as their own. I think it's difficult for us to understand because of this aspect. If Axl trust and loves these people then that's awesome. There's no reason to disrespect or hate on them. It's nice to have a family, and it's a part of Axl's life that he likely enjoys the most.

If you hate how Axl sings, or performs, or how he is managed then I don't see the problem with criticizing these aspects, but when you judge the people in his life as leeches, or money grabbers then I think that's crossing a line. As unorthodox as Axl's family is, it is the people he loves and trust the most. I'm glad he has that.

I hope the best for the new member of their family. Hopefully Axl gets to spend plenty of time with the new born. It would be awesome to grow up around Axl Rose.

It's not normal to have an adopted family from another country

What a ridiculous premise. Should people in the west stop adopting starving children?

What a ridiculous premise. Should people in the west stop adopting starving children?

Are you comparing Axl taking in Beta and her children to people that adopt starving children?

• Like 1

It's not normal to have a family from another country that a person has come to adopt as their own. I think it's difficult for us to understand because of this aspect. If Axl trust and loves these people then that's awesome. There's no reason to disrespect or hate on them. It's nice to have a family, and it's a part of Axl's life that he likely enjoys the most.

If you hate how Axl sings, or performs, or how he is managed then I don't see the problem with criticizing these aspects, but when you judge the people in his life as leeches, or money grabbers then I think that's crossing a line. As unorthodox as Axl's family is, it is the people he loves and trust the most. I'm glad he has that.

I hope the best for the new member of their family. Hopefully Axl gets to spend plenty of time with the new born. It would be awesome to grow up around Axl Rose.

Why the fact that they are from another country is such a big deal for people here? I can understand certain critics toward Beta's family when it comes to GnR management, but not that.

Are you comparing Axl taking in Beta and her children to people that adopt starving children?

Yeah, that was a disguting comment, stop being a cunt, NGOG!

Stop trolling. I'm merely asking why somebody would be opposed to someone else having a 'foreign' family.

It's a ridiculous arguement. Nationality has nothing to do with who surround yourself with.

How am I being a cunt? Anybody with a brain can deduct the difference between starving children and the Lebeis family.

I'm just curious as to why anybody would be confused by Axl having a 'foreign' family. Axl was raised in extremely dysfunctional circumstances, naturally he is going to gravitate towards a non-biological family.

Stop trolling. I'm merely asking why somebody would be opposed to someone else having a 'foreign' family.

It's a ridiculous arguement. Nationality has nothing to do with who surround yourself with.

How am I being a cunt? Anybody with a brain can deduct the difference between starving children and the Lebeis family.

I'm just curious as to why anybody would be confused by Axl having a 'foreign' family. Axl was raised in extremely dysfunctional circumstances, naturally he is going to gravitate towards a non-biological family.

The words trolling, butthurt and epic get used way too much on this forum.

I'm "trolling" because I asked you a simple question?

"Anybody with a brain can deduct the difference"..........uhhh, you are the one who initially made the comparison - not us. We just commented on YOUR comment.

Chill out buddy. No need to insult people on here.

• Like 2

You know your favourite band has become Spinal Tap when you're debating with people over the name of an assistants granddaughter. Rock and Roll.

This.

It seems as whatever discussion there was here has run it's course.

/locked

• Like 1