Cracked's 7 Least Anticipated Albums of 2014

There is a lot of publicity for an album in 2014.... There hasn't been this much publicity around a new GnR album since 2008.... It would be a stupid move not to act on this publicity and atleast announce a new album this year. I think if they don't release it this year, they're missing a big opportunity.

Edited by liers
  • Like 1

The Gn'R mention was filled with ego macho bullshit by a writer that doesn't even seem to be a new Guns fan. Poor, immature writing that comes off as just something he wrote in order to make himself look cool. It's cool to hate on Axl if you're media.

No surprise here. :shrugs:

How about first listening to it if/when it's available? A lot of articles that are written about new Guns feel like they were written by cupcakes.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Who gives a fuck what some sad sack of shit who has to pay his rent by writing cheap, disposable "funny" articles for a deplorable cesspit such as Cracked.com thinks. I really tend to hate those kind of smart-asses who sack artists, but offer nothing significant in return.

I actually applaud Limp Bizkit for trying and I like some of their songs because they're FUN. But yeah, if your going to expect Durst to be a modern day Bob Dylan, you will be thoroughly disappointed.

This article was also badly written in the sense that he offered no viable explanation as to why he put Gn'R on #2. Utter trash from a site which only posts lame top 10 stories so people will click of curiosity and they generate ad revenue.

Adam Tod Brown is the worst writer on Cracked.com by a long shot. He can only write music articles about bands he hates, even critically acclaimed bands like the Eagles he has called the "worst band ever". He isn't funny, has no real knowledge, and is just sad. Even his best article, about him going to a top haunted house in New York, was filled with him acting macho and repeatedly saying "ya it was scary, but it didn't phase me". He's a twat and most cracked.com readers bash him in the comments on every article he writes.

I hate him, even without the GNR references

Adam Tod Brown is the worst writer on Cracked.com by a long shot. He can only write music articles about bands he hates, even critically acclaimed bands like the Eagles he has called the "worst band ever". He isn't funny, has no real knowledge, and is just sad. Even his best article, about him going to a top haunted house in New York, was filled with him acting macho and repeatedly saying "ya it was scary, but it didn't phase me". He's a twat and most cracked.com readers bash him in the comments on every article he writes.

I hate him, even without the GNR references

It's funny how all the comments on every one of his articles just pretty much thrash him. The guy is hopeless.