Madgascar, The Old Man and the Sea: Axl mini-rant from Paris 2012

I've said it before and I say it again, I actually really like the old man voice on Madagascar. I think the song is actually much better because of that voice. I also don't think that he seems like a crybaby at all because of that comment. He doesn't seem like he's pissed off at fans at all. He's actually giving info to the fans there. Exactly what everyone wants him to do, but for some reason people are complaining again. Why? Because of the " on the web they know everything" comment?

Well isn't that the truth? Everyone's a wise-ass on the web. Including me I guess. Chill out people. Let the man joke around.

Don't suppose we know which forum (if it even was a forum) and what time period people were referring this song to an old man's voice? ... or has it been mentioned multiple times. just want to find out if Axl has been looking at the boards since he's last spoke to us.

Also, I had no idea he was suppose to be putting on an older man's voice. :blink:

Why is Dj laughing? No offence to the guy, but there's no way he's read anything by Hemingway in his life.

In fact, I'd go out on a limb and say he's never read anything.

Where I live a Hemmingway novel is required reading for graduation. Unless he didn't make it to 12th grade English, he most likely has read something by him