Axls Confidence

Do we have Seb Bach to thank for the release of Chi Dem ?? Bit of a coincidence that 6 months apart from having Axl sing on Angel Down, Chi Dem comes out, if i'm not mistaken ?

Chinese Democracy was released due to the Best Buy deal which is common knowledge and has nothing to do with Sebastian Bach.

The label salivated over the release for Chinese Democracy for a decade. Now, they're pleading for an agreement that could work for all parties involved because they realize the potential money maker that they have on their hands and what a new Guns N Roses album could do for the industry as a whole.

I wouldn't be surprised if Axl and Guns N Roses comes up at least once per week during the Interscope executives meetings. It's too bad for them that Axl is a true artist and not the least bit interested in contributing to the endless amount of greed that already exists within the industry.

His holding out is like a huge fuck you to those that only wish to take advantage of and exploit artists as a whole. I absolutely love it.

• Like 1

The label salivated over the release for Chinese Democracy for a decade. Now, they're pleading for an agreement that could work for all parties involved because they realize the potential money maker that they have on their hands and what a new Guns N Roses album could do for the industry as a whole.

I wouldn't be surprised if Axl and Guns N Roses comes up at least once per week during the Interscope executives meetings. It's too bad for them that Axl is a true artist and not the least bit interested in contributing to the endless amount of greed that already exists within the industry.

His holding out is like a huge fuck you to those that only wish to take advantage of and exploit artists as a whole. I absolutely love it.

Best laugh I've had all week :lol: love the username too Edited by Facekicker

Best laugh I've had all week :lol: love the username too

I'm happy that I was able to give you a good laugh just by simply stating my honest opinion. If you'd like an even bigger laugh, try to look over your gut the next time you're taking a piss.

• Like 3

Best laugh I've had all week :lol: love the username too

I'm happy that I was able to give you a good laugh just by simply stating my honest opinion. If you'd like an even bigger laugh, try to look over your gut the next time you're taking a piss.

You certainly view your opinions as fact though. It's my opinion that everything you said in your posts to be complete fantasy.

Edited by cooker

Ah! some fresh blood on the Axl worshipper side to help stir the pot..........welcome back Plonker!

Yes. Just because I don't come to the fan site of an amazing artist that this site is dedicated to just to throw around a bunch of pathetic and childish remarks, that makes me a worshipper. I think 2013 was amazing and Axl still has it. You don't. Maybe find a forum dedicated to someone you are still interested in? Just a thought.

• Like 1

because they realize the potential money maker that they have on their hands and what a new Guns N Roses album could do for the industry as a whole.

If Chinese Democaracy is any logical indicator you won't be seeing any change in the industry in the slightest - hell not even a dent, although I apologize if this was a sarcastic post and I just missed that

because they realize the potential money maker that they have on their hands and what a new Guns N Roses album could do for the industry as a whole.

If Chinese Democaracy is any logical indicator you won't be seeing any change in the industry in the slightest - hell not even a dent, although I apologize if this was a sarcastic post and I just missed that

Selling 5 million plus copies of an album in the year 2008 is pretty damn amazing by any logical standard. And this was without promotion. Throw that in and I believe there's a distinct possibility that the follow up could break 10 million copies sold. I know that's not something that a Slash fan wants to hear, but truth is the truth, nonetheless.

Edited by pIonker88
  • Like 1

Selling 5 million plus copies of an album in the year 2008 is pretty damn amazing by any logical standard. And this was without promotion. Throw that in and I believe there's a distinct possibility that the follow up could break 10 million copies sold. I know that's not something that a Slash fan wants to hear, but truth is the truth, nonetheless.

Amen brother

It may take a while yet, but Axl's defiant refusal to release music will eventually bring capitalism to its knees. All record company execs will hold hands in a giant circle and sing Kumbaya. Could world peace be far behind?

CD2 will solve the Israeli/Palestinian conflict for sure.

Throw that in and I believe there's a distinct possibility that the follow up could break 10 million copies sold. I know that's not something that a Slash fan wants to hear, but truth is the truth, nonetheless.

Well first off I didn't know you were one of those "let's call everyone who isn't positive 100% of the time Slash fans because things are black and white and it is impossible to be a fan of Slash and current GNR" posters. So that explains it all ;)

Anyways look I dig Chinese Democracy and I will probably dig the next record but what you are talking about, logically speaking, is just kind of really, really, really wishful thinking. Hell even just GNR releasing a follow up album at this point is wishful thinking

Edited by WhazUp

Except it did not sell 5 million copies but I agree the 3 + million it most likley did sell is still pretty impressive...............The next album is going to sell 10 million copies?!..........now you're just fucking with us to get reaction because no rational person could actually believe that.......

Edited by classicrawker

Throw that in and I believe there's a distinct possibility that the follow up could break 10 million copies sold. I know that's not something that a Slash fan wants to hear, but truth is the truth, nonetheless.

Well first off I didn't know you were one of those "let's call everyone who isn't positive 100% of the time Slash fans because things are black and white and it is impossible to be a fan of Slash and current GNR" posters. So that explains it all ;)

Anyways look I dig Chinese Democracy and I will probably dig the next record but what you are talking about, logically speaking, is just kind of really, really, really wishful thinking. Hell even just GNR releasing a follow up album at this point is wishful thinking

Why is it wishful thinking? Numerous bandmates, including Axl himself, say that they want to release an album, they have the material, and the year is still young. Adding these facts up should cause reason for optimism. Should.

I come to a Guns N Roses forum because I am a fan of the band, I love their music, and I believe in them. Somehow, for some, that translates into wishful thinking. I call it common sense. You can believe otherwise, but the truth of the matter is you likely have an agenda and don't really want for them to succeed. And people wonder why Axl never wants to open up. Gee ... wonder why?