Axls Confidence

Anyone who doesn't think CD2 will sell 10 million doesn't want GNR to succeed.

Ugh. This is one of the reasons that I rarely post. For the most part, you have a better chance of carrying on a legitimate discussion with an Amazonian Beatle than a supposed Guns N Roses fan on this forum. If an album sells 5+ million copies without absolutely zero promotion and/or backing from the label, why would a properly promoted follow up album, supported by the label, and that has a fanbase that surpasses 10s of millions not have a chance at breaking 10 million copies? Answer: it can, but you don't want it to because that would really burn your britches to see a Slash-less Guns N Roses succeed. Let's just be honest here if an argument is what you're looking for? And that's obviously your end-game.

Me: Living in 2014 and happily enjoying my favourite band

You: Teary eyed because a guitar player and some other drug addicts that you liked walked out on a band over 2 decades ago

My Sunday school teacher was right. Misery loves company.

You nailed me. Like spot fucking on. Scary.

Oh, the number of tears I've spilled over how successful Nu has been without my hero Slash! When will my nightmare end?!

Love watching the haters back-pedal when they're cornered with the truth.
Don't rub it in, man. I admitted you were right. I'm a hater and I want Axl to fail. I'm crushed that he's taken the music world by storm like he has. Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

You nailed me. Like spot fucking on. Scary.

Oh, the number of tears I've spilled over how successful Nu has been without my hero Slash! When will my nightmare end?!

Love watching the haters back-pedal when they're cornered with the truth.
Don't rub it in, man. I admitted you were right. I'm a hater and I want Axl to fail. I'm crushed that he's taken the music world by storm like he has.

That's right you fuckin' heathen. About time somebody put you in your place.

I am so ashamed.

But i just hate Axl so much. I cant stop hateposting! Volcano suggested people like me get "mental medical help." Well, Im just gonna get regular medical help from a mental health professional, but i can appreciate his sentiment.

I think you better reconsider and go for the mental medical help. You're much too far gone for the regular medical help to help anything. :shrugs:

• Like 1

I am so ashamed.

But i just hate Axl so much. I cant stop hateposting! Volcano suggested people like me get "mental medical help." Well, Im just gonna get regular medical help from a mental health professional, but i can appreciate his sentiment.

I think you better reconsider and go for the mental medical help. You're much too far gone for the regular medical help to help anything. :shrugs:

Fuck it. Whatever it takes.

• Like 1