The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

I watch a cooking-competition show on food network called "Cook Vs Cons" where 4 cooks, 2 pros and 2 amateurs, go head to head with out disclosing who's who.  Its the silliest thing I watch.  And the 'surprised reactions' when the true identities are revealed are more feigned in each passing episode.  But I enjoy it.

Edited by soon

Black Lightening

This show is awesome and doesn't hold back on anything. I think even though it's about a super hero, the storylines are pretty spot on to things going on in our country today.

Supernatural

Arrow

Superstore

The Good Place

Great News

See No evil

The Librarians

Seinfeld

20 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Anyone in here watch M*A*S*H? One of the greatest TV shows ever 

That show lasted longer than the Korean War did. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Evil live here

Celebrity Big Brother

Guy's Grocery Games

Seinfeld

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:40 AM, Carmenjello said:

Re-watching the first 4 seasons of dexter. what a phenomenal show that was. too bad everything went to shit from the 5th season on...

Yeah, once Dexter got married and grew a conscience all went to shit is right. Dexter lost his edge and that wasn't good. Marrying Rita and having a baby with her plus her other brats was a big mistake. also didn't like when Deb found out Dexter was a serial killer, but glad she killed that nosy captain. lol

16 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I watched it a bit when I was a kid but I prefer Gilligan's Island and Beverly Hillbillies.

I've heard of those two when I was growing up but never watched them. I'll have to check it out once I finish my billionth re-watch of Friends

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:01 AM, Carmenjello said:

lol. 

Rewatching sons of anarchy currently. What an epic show.

Never watched the regular Big Brother, but I was interested in the so called celebrity version. I knew who the winner would be. They were one of the nicest people in the house, so it was obvious who would win.

Never was a fan of Sugar Ray, but I did like Mark McGraf. He seemed like a really nice guy. Omarosa is a phony as usual. She's married to a pastor. Oh boy! Brandi was her usual annoying personality. I wish I could make a living out of doing stupid reality tv shows.

Bizarre ER Okay this ER is in England and some people do get some pretty weird accidents. What I notice the most, is most of the people in England have horrible teeth. Not just crooked, but so damn yellow! Don't they brush their teeth in the UK or get any dental treatments? It's really very disturbing. lol Anyway, from what I've seen, this ER gives amazing care to their patients.

Saturday Night Live