The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Saturday Night Live hosted by Bill Hader  He was so funny. He portrayed Stefan during the news. They were all laughing so much.

The skit where he played an older man in the wheelchair dating the younger woman had me laughing like crazy! Great SNL! 

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:49 PM, marlingrl03 said:

The skit where he played an older man in the wheelchair dating the younger woman had me laughing like crazy! Great SNL! 

I know that was so funny and I love him as Stefan. Everyone in the old man skit was laughing. I mean how could they not? lol

I watched Spring Baking Championship. My God, I was dying for the cupcakes they baked last night. They looked so delicious. I love watching people bake, because I don't

also watched:

Lucifer

The Alienist

The Good Doctor

I'm watching these shows constantly:

- Cheers

- Frasier

- The Nanny

- Married with Children

- Roseanne

- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

- The X-Files

I consider the 80's and 90's as the golden age of television

• Like 2

On 3/22/2018 at 12:06 PM, jamillos said:

The X-Files s11e10 was a real massacre. But there were several cliffhangers, and also Gillian is allegedly quitting the show. 

She is....I read it in an interview. :(

When asked if she’d be down to revisit playing Scully 10 years down the line in another reunion, Anderson emphatically responds, “No. No. This is it for me. I’m really serious.”

She quickly adds that she has “so much respect for [her co-star] David [Duchovny], and it’s really sad” to say goodbye in such an official capacity. “But I’m finished, and that’s the end of that,” she says.

The Terror It's a new show on AMC. It's about two British ships trying to find a way through to the Pacific by way of the Artic.

Last night was a preview hour of the show. It was slow, but seemed interesting to me. I'm going to stick with it. Episodes begin tonight on AMC.

Ash vs The Evil Dead

The Arrangement

the Talking Dead

The Walking Dead

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:06 PM, jamillos said:

The X-Files s11e10 was a real massacre. But there were several cliffhangers, and also Gillian is allegedly quitting the show. 

Well, David quit the original X Files series and it went on for a years without him.

It sucks that Gillian has quit. I mean it ended with a cliffhanger. Maybe if the X Files comes back it will be with Mulder and William, but so many characters were killed off so maybe that's the end of it all.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, Sosso said:

I'm watching these shows constantly:

- Cheers

- Frasier

- The Nanny

- Married with Children

- Roseanne

- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

- The X-Files

I consider the 80's and 90's as the golden age of television

the new Roseanne begins tomorrow night on ABC. Can't wait. I loved that show and I think this new season will rock as well. All the regulars are back.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, David quit the original X Files series and it went on for a years without him.

It sucks that Gillian has quit. I mean it ended with a cliffhanger. Maybe if the X Files comes back it will be with Mulder and William, but so many characters were killed off so maybe that's the end of it all.

True....so maybe there will be a season 12 without her?

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, X-Files creator Chris Carter also revealed that he'd be open to continuing the show without Anderson as Scully. "I think that certainly The X-Files has more life in it," he said. "There are more stories to tell, with Gillian or without."

Roseanne

After 30 years this show still rocks! Funny and heartwarming and makes you think. So glad it's back.

LA to Vegas

The Mick

Ink Master

Web of Lies

Barry

New show on HBO starring Bill Hader. Awesome characters and great storyline. Loved it.

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:38 PM, marlingrl03 said:

True....so maybe there will be a season 12 without her?

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, X-Files creator Chris Carter also revealed that he'd be open to continuing the show without Anderson as Scully. "I think that certainly The X-Files has more life in it," he said. "There are more stories to tell, with Gillian or without."

No, I can't see it especially if William her son is still alive.

Maybe they can replace her? I don't know why actors quit shows that are amazing. I mean it's not like she's doing another tv show. I hope she changes her mind or X Files is done.

Actually, there were several cliffhangers in the last X-Files episode. Skinner perhaps is not dead – CSM didn’t actually check him, and he did dive under the car as it was approaching him. CSM might have some alien shit in him already, so he still could be alive, like William. The same goes for Reyes. 
David said it won’t be the real X-F without Gillian, which makes sense, but I still hope this is not the end. Still don’t get why she left all of a sudden. 

Supernatural  Sam and Dean get sucked into a cursed tv and appear in an episode of Scooby Doo. Such a cool episode.

Gotham

Superstore

AP Bio

Will and Grace

Diabolical

13 hours ago, jamillos said:

Actually, there were several cliffhangers in the last X-Files episode. Skinner perhaps is not dead – CSM didn’t actually check him, and he did dive under the car as it was approaching him. CSM might have some alien shit in him already, so he still could be alive, like William. The same goes for Reyes. 
David said it won’t be the real X-F without Gillian, which makes sense, but I still hope this is not the end. Still don’t get why she left all of a sudden. 

Yeah, I don't think Skinner is dead either, but I guess it depends on if the X Files comes back.

I swear if I were an actor I would never leave a good show ever! lol

Roseanne

The Middle

LA to Vegas

The Mick

Ink Master

Web of Lies

20 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

Finally finished my complete watch of Seinfeld a month or so ago.

Now im watching Curb Your Enthusiasm in between rewatching The Sopranos.

I started watching the last season of Curb and that show is so damn funny. So glad it's coming back for a new season on HBO. Larry David was so funny and the other characters are so funny too. I see so much stuff in this show that was also on Seinfeld. It goes to show how all those funny things still hold up. And BJ Smooth is just crazy.

12 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Barry (HBO) 

If you know Bill Hader, you can imagine how the humor is in this show. Needless to say, I'm a fan. Two episodes in and it's nothing changing the industry, but it's recommended if you're a fan. Good stuff.

I really like this show. Bill Hader is so good as Barry. Henry Winkler just cracks me up. So glad he's back on tv.

I also watched:

Disappeared

Evil Lives here

Brooklyn 99

The Walking Dead

The Talking Dead

Saturday night live

Barry

Ash VS The Evil dead