The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Just finishing the last episode of Lost in Space while I get work done.  

Impressive production values and relatively fun show.  

Only thing that really takes me out of it is the villain.  Very one-dimensional and annoying as shit.  

the Killer beside me

Blinldspot

Dynasty

Swat

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, downzy said:

Just finishing the last episode of Lost in Space while I get work done.  

Impressive production values and relatively fun show.  

Only thing that really takes me out of it is the villain.  Very one-dimensional and annoying as shit.  

I wish I had that channel to view this.

The old Lost in Space was so campy. I did like the robot though. lol

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:36 AM, jamillos said:

Several jabs at Axl’s current looks in the latest American Dad episode, photos included!

Oh boy. But it's nice to see Axl or GNR mentioned even if it's in fun.

GNR reference in Cobra Kai!

Anyone watching the new Karate Kid sequel series, Cobra Kai, on YouTubeRed?

It's a cheesy, ironic, topical, meta, romp.  Sending up while also embracing the wave of 80's nostalgia.  And within its theme of comedic anti-millenial-ness there is a funny GNR reference.  Scene begins at 7:38, ends at 9:24 

Sweep the leg

1 hour ago, soon said:

GNR reference in Cobra Kai!

Anyone watching the new Karate Kid sequel series, Cobra Kai, on YouTubeRed?

It's a cheesy, ironic, topical, meta, romp.  Sending up while also embracing the wave of 80's nostalgia.  And within its theme of comedic anti-millenial-ness there is a funny GNR reference.  Scene begins at 7:38, ends at 9:24 

Sweep the leg

I heard about it but haven't checked it out yet. I am a huge KK fan plus I love, love the 80's so will watch this for damn sure..thanks for the clip! :D

• GNFNR 1

11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I heard about it but haven't checked it out yet. I am a huge KK fan plus I love, love the 80's so will watch this for damn sure..thanks for the clip! :D

I love KK too and though this has a different tone, it should still hit the spot for most fans.  I thought it was hilarious!

Just a heads up; I didnt realize that only the first two episodes were free and after that they're like $2:50 of something.  Its my first time using YT original content.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

the Killer Beside Me.

I think this was the worse true crime story that this tv program has shown. The killer was just horrible and the violence to the crime made me sick to my stomach and usually nothing effects me.

Just so sad and seeing the man's wife talk about it was heart breaking.

Next week, ID brings back Fear they Neighbor. After I watch these shows, I'm so glad I have nice neighbors. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Altered Carbon. 

"Set in a future where consciousness is digitized and stored, a prisoner returns to life in a new body and must solve a mind-bending murder to win his freedom."

knowwhatimssying

Edited by wasted
  • Like 2

Claws this show is outrageous! Love it.

Shades of Blue with Ray Liotta and J-Lo

Disappeared Last night's show was about the 70 year old man who recently disappeared from Dallas Texas. I remember this case. it's still open, but last night's episode stated he may have taken a bike ride and killed himself.

The police haven't found any clues yet nor a body. His family doesn't believe he would commit suicide. I just wish this case would be solved for his family and friends.

Ghosted

Someone talk to me about The Staircase on Netflix. I watched the first two episodes, then got bored so read the Wikipedia for the rest of the story. 

I want to think he's innocent. Because if you're hiding something that big from a spouse, you expect it to come out at some point. You mentally prepare yourself to deal with that situation. The thought of killing them doesn't occur, because the wrongdoing and guilt are upon yourself. 

I'm buying the Owl Theory. :lol:

Unsolved: The Murders Of Tupac and Biggie. 

Watched the 10 ep series on Netflix. Its a dramatization of the various investigations into the murder of Biggie. The subject matter held my attention and the story is told well, but its rather tacky in ways. Tacky isnt the exact right word, but it suffers what many biopics suffer from. Anyone interested just by the title should certainly watch it.

• Like 1

I'm currently watching a 90s anime called YuYu Hakusho (subbed, since neither Crunchyroll nor TubiTV have the dub unfortunately) I'm almost finished with the Chapter Black arc, and I just watched the first movie (known as "The Golden Seal") albeit the movie was only 24 minutes long. 

I'm also watching some episodes of the 80s Care Bears cartoon from Nelvana out of childhood nostalgia

Edited by NostalgiaGoddess
wanted to add more shows, guess it wasn't by that much.