The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On 6/19/2018 at 5:09 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Someone talk to me about The Staircase on Netflix. I watched the first two episodes, then got bored so read the Wikipedia for the rest of the story. 

I want to think he's innocent. Because if you're hiding something that big from a spouse, you expect it to come out at some point. You mentally prepare yourself to deal with that situation. The thought of killing them doesn't occur, because the wrongdoing and guilt are upon yourself. 

I'm buying the Owl Theory. :lol:

I watched the whole thing and even though it was bias in Peterson's favor, i still came away thinking he did it.

He just looks and comes off like someone who would murder their wife :lol:

• Like 1

Fear Thy Neighbor

It is crazy how far people will go to get rid of neighbors they don't like. Just nuts.

18 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

I watched the whole thing and even though it was bias in Peterson's favor, i still came away thinking he did it.

He just looks and comes off like someone who would murder their wife :lol:

Was this about Scott Peterson murdering his wife Laci and their unborn baby?

I watched a special on some cable network and came away conflicted. At the time I thought he was guilty and then I wasn't positive anymore.

But then I watched Nancy Grace and I went back to thinking yeah he killed his wife. Who else could have done it? He's where he should be.

38 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Was this about Scott Peterson murdering his wife Laci and their unborn baby?

I watched a special on some cable network and came away conflicted. At the time I thought he was guilty and then I wasn't positive anymore.

But then I watched Nancy Grace and I went back to thinking yeah he killed his wife. Who else could have done it? He's where he should be.

No it was about Michael Peterson.

Note to ladies: Watch out for guys with the last name Peterson :lol:

10 hours ago, grouse said:

Is ayone here watching the expanse? It's easily the best sci fi show to come around in the last two decades, it's just finished it's third season and I still havent seen it mentioned here?

I know about the show but I've never watched it.

I do watch Wyonna Earp and Van Helsing also on Syfy

I watched: Fear they Neighbor

So happy I don't have neighbors as crazy or violent as these people seem to be.

1 minute ago, Black Sabbath said:

I thought the same thing. It was like if Dexter had a more awkward brother that was a hitman instead of a serial killer.

It’s like comedy version of Dexter. What if Dexter was a stand up comedian? Killer jokes and slicing irony. 

Claws

Missing in Texas

7 hours ago, wasted said:

I started watching Barry. I like it despite being a Dexter spin off show. But still I like it. 

Awesome show! I know Barry seems so harmless and is likeable, but when he needs to kill someone, he goes into danger mode. So glad it's been renewed for another season.

31 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Claws

Missing in Texas

Awesome show! I know Barry seems so harmless and is likeable, but when he needs to kill someone, he goes into danger mode. So glad it's been renewed for another season.

I’ve only seen at couple eps. Don’t you pull a gun on me. Barry reminds me of actors who want to be writers or pilots. Like Johnny depp being a rock star.