The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Lovely cricket ground at Scarborough, North Marine Rd. 

Nice, By the water front then?

I forgot to specify she's from Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. The underserved, end of the subway line part of the Greater Toronto Area. Home to the working poor.

Happy is back for a second season and boy was it one big crazy episode!

Riverdale

America Says

Scary people new show and this one was about Charles Manson. I didn't know he had 3 boys. One committed suicide and one lives in the Colorado mountains and the younger one who claimed his dead body is trying to claim his estate. I wonder if he had any money? Whatever! Everytime I watch something about Manson it makes me sick and if it wasn't for that one dummy who bragged about killing Sharon Tate, I wonder if the LA cops would have ever caught Manson?

The Miz and Mrs was back on USA last night and little Monroe Skye joins the "IT" family now. She's such a cute baby. Marjo, the Miz's mother-in-law is just crazy. lol

I love this show.

Also a new show "Growing up Christley" was with Savannah and Chase and Nanny Faye going to LA to try their luck. You know Todd won't be far behind his kids.

Ellen's games of games the season finale

The Fix

Seinfeld

On 3/28/2019 at 2:36 PM, soon said:

The GGG DDD Tournament part 3. I cook better than every single one of the competitors on this episode.

I cant believe that The Crossing didnt get a second season. Was one of my favourite shows. Really missing it.

I watch GGG's too. Yeah, sometimes those chefs suck. lol But honestly I couldn't do what any of them do. I love Guy. He's so funny.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I watch GGG's too. Yeah, sometimes those chefs suck. lol But honestly I couldn't do what any of them do. I love Guy. He's so funny.

Im sure that most competitors are way better cooks than I, but that episode was bad cooking! Or other times when chefs start making grits or risotto and Guy even warns them that they dont have enough time, but the cooks continue... and then loose. lol.

I think Guy has the grill set too hot on purpose, that one seems to trip up almost everyone!

Guys "3-2-1 Go!" gag has got to have a Guinness World Record for longest running gag! He does it 2 or 3 times per episode and every time he trips people up :lol:

Guy also cracks me up when he introduces "Troy the boy Johnson" lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 2:39 PM, soon said:

Im sure that most competitors are way better cooks than I, but that episode was bad cooking! Or other times when chefs start making grits or risotto and Guy even warns them that they dont have enough time, but the cooks continue... and then loose. lol.

I think Guy has the grill set too hot on purpose, that one seems to trip up almost everyone!

Guys "3-2-1 Go!" gag has got to have a Guinness World Record for longest running gag! He does it 2 or 3 times per episode and every time he trips people up :lol:

Guy also cracks me up when he introduces "Troy the boy Johnson" lol

Sometimes what Guy throws at them really messes them up. Yeah, they have to be amazing cooks because most of them have their own restaurants or are head chefs. It's the crazy ingredients and the time limits that get some of them.

Yeah, I will never understand how they never know when Guy is counting down? He does the same stuff every week!lol

• GNFNR 1

I started watching the new Cinemax show called "Warrior". It's based on the writings of Bruce Lee from the early 60's.

Shannon Lee his daughter is an executive producer of the show and she said she's been trying to have this show made for years.

It's excellent. Plenty of action and the lead actor must have studied all the martial arts moves that Bruce had done because he's amazing. 

The show takes place in San Francisco in the 1800's and shows the Chinese race coming to America trying for a better life. All the cops are Irish and nasty bastards and so racist. Sometimes the show depresses me because it seems every race that came to America was hated and mistreated. It tells the story about how the Chinese were in the mist of a revolution and they wanted a better life. Too bad it didn't happen for a lot of them. Others became gangsters who would charge their own people protection money.

I love watching tv shows and movies that tell you things that aren't so pretty but need to be told.

Check it out if you're a Bruce Lee fan.

The Fix

Spring Baking championship

The Enemy Within

Arrow

DC Legends

Man with a Plan

Seinfeld

17 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Sometimes what Guy throws at them really messes them up. Yeah, they have to be amazing cooks because most of them have their own restaurants or are head chefs. It's the crazy ingredients and the time limits that get some of them.

So true!

Do you watch Master Chef or Top Chef ever? Right now MasterChef Canada, Masterchef Junior and Top Chef Canada are all on a new season where I live. I love those shows so I feel spoiled!! lol

Edited by soon

I always watch Ramsey's Master Chef with adults. Don't watch the Jr. one. Those kids are too damn smart for me. lol

I watched:

The Flash

Roswell New Mexico

American Housewife

Bless this mess

The Miz and Mrs. I totally love this family. Little Monroe is just too cute.

Growing up Christley

Seinfeld

6 hours ago, soon said:

So true!

Do you watch Master Chef or Top Chef ever? Right now MasterChef Canada, Masterchef Junior and Top Chef Canada are all on a new season where I live. I love those shows so I feel spoiled!! lol

I also watch the Spring Baking championship. My God! The desserts these chefs make are amazing. They look so good. This year they have a baker from Italy and Spain. They are both so good. I don't bake at all, so I'm in awe of people who do. I would love to judge those shows for sure!

16 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I always watch Ramsey's Master Chef with adults. Don't watch the Jr. one. Those kids are too damn smart for me. lol

I know exactly how you feel :lol:

Kids baking championship makes me feel even worse! How do they know this stuff?!?!

17 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I also watch the Spring Baking championship. My God! The desserts these chefs make are amazing. They look so good. This year they have a baker from Italy and Spain. They are both so good. I don't bake at all, so I'm in awe of people who do. I would love to judge those shows for sure!

I've day dreamed about judging those shows! The judges on Spring Baking Championship are a bit salty, lol. Im a fan of Arti, Demaris and Beau for GGG judges.

23 hours ago, soon said:

I know exactly how you feel :lol:

Kids baking championship makes me feel even worse! How do they know this stuff?!?!

I've day dreamed about judging those shows! The judges on Spring Baking Championship are a bit salty, lol. Im a fan of Arti, Demaris and Beau for GGG judges.

I just want to eat the desserts. lol They look amazing.

I watched:

Riverdale

See No evil

Happy last night's episode was just so damn crazy!  There was a scene that was a little dedication to Bruce Campbell from "Evil dead" lol

Seinfeld

Seal Team

• Haha 1