The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Food Truck Road Race

MasterChef

Hot Ones

Good Girls season 2 (Its officially just a Weeds remake at this point.. I think Im bailing on it)

Guys Grocery Games. Can Arti and Demaris be judges on every episode please?!

The Crossing season 2. I wish, how the fuck was that gem cancelled!!!???

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Barney Miller

One Day at a Time(the original series)  I know some people took issue with Bonnie Franklin but I like her in the role, for the most part.

Max Gail from Barney Miller plays Mike, Sonny's dad, on General Hospital. He won a daytime emmy for his character. The other day he received an I pad from Sonny and they were naming tv shows and he mentioned how BM was one of his favorites! I thought it was cute to let fans know he was on that show.

My mom watched One day at a time. She liked the show and the characters. Sadly Bonnie has passed away. the janitor was funny too.

Animal Kingdom

Diabolical

Ink Master 

Christley Knows best

The Radkes

Grand Hotel

6 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Max Gail from Barney Miller plays Mike, Sonny's dad, on General Hospital. He won a daytime emmy for his character. The other day he received an I pad from Sonny and they were naming tv shows and he mentioned how BM was one of his favorites! I thought it was cute to let fans know he was on that show.

My mom watched One day at a time. She liked the show and the characters. Sadly Bonnie has passed away. the janitor was funny too.

Animal Kingdom

Diabolical

Ink Master 

Christley Knows best

The Radkes

Grand Hotel

Yeah, I was sad to learn she had died.  Max was great on Barney Miller, as was the entire cast.  Top notch. 

Fear the Walking Dead

Claws

NOS4A2

Big Little Lies

On 7/3/2019 at 7:12 PM, lame ass security said:

Yeah, I was sad to learn she had died.  Max was great on Barney Miller, as was the entire cast.  Top notch. 

Yeah, Max won a daytime emmy for playing Mike on General Hospital. He's very good as a dementia patient.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

I had a spell one summer (home from school) where i watched all those old game shows on GSN - I think i was possessed by some old lady :lol:

CMON BIG BUCKS! NO WHAMMY! NO WHAMMY!

ABC has made a new version of Press your luck and it's awesome! Also Card Sharks. it airs on ABC on Wednesday nights starting at 7 central time. If you live in the US you should check it out.

Also a new game show called America Says is awesome too!

I have been watching the reruns of Supermarket Sweep. I just love it! My mom loves it too. She remembers watching it back in the late 80's, but for some reason never realized that David, the host, wore the most horrible sweaters! lol How could we not remember that?

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

My wife and I have really been enjoying the game show resurgence. We've watched those along with Spin The Whell and Awake. 

I know I love these shows. I think Alec Baldwin hosting The Match Game is priceless. Wish it could be un rated! lol But you know what Alec is saying! lol

I read somewhere that of all the tv shows, people love the game shows the best because it makes you feel good. I do agree with that! Love The Price is right too.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

ABC has made a new version of Press your luck and it's awesome! Also Card Sharks. it airs on ABC on Wednesday nights starting at 7 central time. If you live in the US you should check it out.

Frankly i hated Press Your Luck because it was so annoying with the no whammy thing. I remember all the shows you listed though along with Lingo, The Newlywed Game, Love Connection, etc.

A show l'd like to see brought back is Blind Date :lol:

Edited by -W.A.R-

Master Chef

The Killer beside me

The Inbetween

Guy's Grocery Games

Bizarre ER

On 7/10/2019 at 2:51 PM, -W.A.R- said:

Frankly i hated Press Your Luck because it was so annoying with the no whammy thing. I remember all the shows you listed though along with Lingo, The Newlywed Game, Love Connection, etc.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the whole whammy thing. Now they all say " I'm going to press my luck! It's very annoying. I usually dvr the shows, so I can speed them up when it gets to be too much with the whole press your luck shit! lol

Been binge watching "Unhappily Ever After". I haven't seen it since it aired. I know some people consider it to be a rip off of "Married...With Children" but that's because the two writers/showrunners of MWC made Unhappily. It has Bobcat Goldthwait in the role of a talking bunny puppet and it got more bizarre and had meta moments. Eventually the shift of the show went to the daughter Nikki Cox (who was hot as fuck) as the main character. This is one of those shows that couldn't be made today.

Playlist of the entire series (5 seasons)

On 7/10/2019 at 2:51 PM, -W.A.R- said:

The best thing about the original Press Your Luck was the guy who figured out how to beat it and cleaned them out.😄 I watched a doc on that, it was fascinating how he did it.

• Like 1

Murder in the Heartland

Grand Hotel

Cupcake championship

Nothing but trailers

Big Little Lies

On 7/12/2019 at 3:54 PM, lame ass security said:

The best thing about the original Press Your Luck was the guy who figured out how to beat it and cleaned them out.😄 I watched a doc on that, it was fascinating how he did it.

There has been a few people who have won big on the new PYL. I love it when people win!

Card sharks is cool too. I love Joel McCale. He's funny and a good host. Some people win big there too, but I did see one guy lose all his money. That sucked.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
another show
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Master Chef

Primal Instinct

Elementary

Dr. Pimple Popper

I hated to see Keturah leave Master Chef! She's extra in all the best ways. Was a very weak performance though. I liked watching Noah get humbled. I keep thinking Im seeing Mellisa Reese whenever they show Bri.

What on earth is Dr. Pimple Popper?? :lol:

8 hours ago, soon said:

I hated to see Keturah leave Master Chef! She's extra in all the best ways. Was a very weak performance though. I liked watching Noah get humbled. I keep thinking Im seeing Mellisa Reese whenever they show Bri.

What on earth is Dr. Pimple Popper?? :lol:

Dr. Pimple Popper is really Dr. Lee who is an excellent dermotologist. People all over the US go to see her for their skin problems. I love when she cuts and squeezes out all the dead skin cells that cause lumps on people's bodies. lol

She has a show on the TLC channel on Thursday nights. I just love her. She's so sweet and friendly to everyone and knows her stuff!

I knew Keturah was leaving. She had a bad night. I tell you I couldn't do what those cooks do. I know how hard it can be doing different dishes and foods you don't normally cook with or even know?  Joe is the judge that scares me the most. I do love when he likes something because he always is very blunt with his words. lol

There are still a few good cooks yet, so I'm not sure who will take it this year? As it gets nearer to the end, you can usually tell who will be the winner. I think the blonde woman who won the cook out this week is a good contender.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Dr. Pimple Popper is really Dr. Lee who is an excellent dermotologist. People all over the US go to see her for their skin problem

She has a show on the TLC channel on Thursday nights. I just love her. She's so sweet and friendly to everyone and knows her stuff!

I knew Keturah was leaving. She had a bad night. I tell you I couldn't do what those cooks do. I know how hard it can be doing different dishes and foods you don't normally cook with or even know?  Joe is the judge that scares me the most. I do love when he likes something because he always is very blunt with his words. lol

There are still a few good cooks yet, so I'm not sure who will take it this year? As it gets nearer to the end, you can usually tell who will be the winner. I think the blonde woman who won the cook out this week is a good contender.

Pimple Popper sounds fun and much more reasonable then the name sounds to me, lol. 

16 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I love when she cuts and squeezes out all the dead skin cells that cause lumps on people's bodies. lol

My word - that is not my cup of tea!! :lol:

So true about how hard Master Chef would be! Id like to think that if I were going on a cooking competition that Id familiarize myself with a BBQ ahead of time, lol. I agree about Joe. I feel like he's lightened up a bit the last view seasons but he is still very direct.

Yeah, usually by now I have a guess at the finalists but this year Im not sure - dont even really have a favourite. Yours is a good guess, I forget her name too, the military women I think.

6 hours ago, soon said:

Pimple Popper sounds fun and much more reasonable then the name sounds to me, lol. 

So true about how hard Master Chef would be! Id like to think that if I were going on a cooking competition that Id familiarize myself with a BBQ ahead of time, lol. I agree about Joe. I feel like he's lightened up a bit the last view seasons but he is still very direct.

Yeah, usually by now I have a guess at the finalists but this year Im not sure - dont even really have a favourite. Yours is a good guess, I forget her name too, the military women I think.

Yeah, she's an amazing doctor. I like to watch gross things sometimes. usually those skin problems are benign which is good for the patients. If she's not sure what it is, she will recommend you to another doctor. 

There was a man who had a lump on his finger for over 10 years. He needed a surgeon to remove it. Dr. lee watched the whole surgery. The man's lump was removed and he has full motion in his finger. He was so happy. The lump weighed a lot.

I just don't understand why people wait so long to have these lumps looked at when it's an easy surgery she does in the office. I would never let a lump get so big that it ruined your way of life and weighed a ton! lol

I know I love watching cooking shows and baking shows. My mom is a good cook, but the things these amazing cooks can do is just so great. Did you see the Master Chef season when the blind woman was cooking? She won. She was amazing. She had a woman who helped her find things, but she did all the cooking. Even Gordon would ask her are you sure you are totally blind? It was just so amazing to watch her cook and go around the little work space.

I also love when sometimes the chefs will give a hand to the cooks who lose. Sometimes they give them jobs in one of their restaurants or help them go to school to become better.

They all give back and I love that about them. Gordon is so successful, so it's nice when he helps out others who are less fortunate.

6 hours ago, soon said:

Yeah, I think she is the military woman. I know she is very good at plating her food. lol I just commend all the cooks for having the courage to pursue their dreams.