Georgy Zhukov

16 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Fear the Walking Dead

Preacher

Evil lives here

Kids cupcake championship

The Terror

Grand Hotel

I have to say I totally love the new EMU commercials with Doug! Love them! They make me smile!:lol:

I know. I did watch Chopped when Martha Stewart was a judge. I like her.

I do love Cake Boss with Buddy V the best. He's from New Jersey and Sicilian decent like I am. I'm from Brooklyn, but sound exactly like Buddy and his family. Reminds me of when my whole family was together for Sunday dinner. I so miss it!

Well, I do like Dorian and Micah the young kid. They seem so cool and are great cooks.

Martha Stewart is so classic! I havent seen her show with Snoop but Id love to, lol.

I finally got to watch some cake bss with Buddy! So cool! I love that you and your family share that accent, must be fun at Sunday dinner with maybe some of the big personality too? Sorry you have to be away from that for now.

I must be over protective of Subha because Im still holding a grudge against Micah, lol. But yeah they are strong. After Beccy last year it would be neat to see another teenage win!

Well, honestly, I give credit for all the cooks to go for it.  I know they leave jobs and families behind to go for their dreams and that's amazing to me.

Yeah, it was fun when I was a kid having Sunday dinners with my uncle and aunt and my cousins and my Ma and Poppy. I have fun with my brother and mom and dad too. We love to play board games together and my daughter loves it. We always have fun.

I'm glad I have many wonderful memories.

You should check out the Kids baking championship. Those kids bake from scratch and make such delicious and pretty cakes and cupcakes. They are amazing. Some of them are not even teens yet and they bake like pros. I love watching Duff eating their desserts. He loves to eat! lol

Animal Kingdom Season finale. My God what an ending.

Growing up Chrisley

Web of Lies It was about people "swatting" other people who plays video games online. It was crazy.

Ink Master

Seinfeld

12 hours ago, soon said:

Martha Stewart is so classic! I havent seen her show with Snoop but Id love to, lol.

I finally got to watch some cake bss with Buddy! So cool! I love that you and your family share that accent, must be fun at Sunday dinner with maybe some of the big personality too? Sorry you have to be away from that for now.

I must be over protective of Subha because Im still holding a grudge against Micah, lol. But yeah they are strong. After Beccy last year it would be neat to see another teenage win!

Dallas finally got a Cake Boss here, but they don't have all the amazing desserts that Buddy makes for his New Jersey shop. They do have this amazing strawberry shortcake. His cakes are around $30, but so worth it. 

18 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Love the Limu the Emu ads too, and Doug.  Every time one comes on I get my dog going by saying "uh oh, who is it, it's Limu the Emu".😄

Did you see the latest commercial with Emu and Doug getting the key to the city and there is Doug's wife and Mrs. Emu in the audience. She's wearing a wig, glasses and pearls and a dress. I just love it! I don't know who thought of using an Emu in a commercial, but they are genius! You can view all the Emu and Doug commercials on youtube! Love them

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Did you see the latest commercial with Emu and Doug getting the key to the city and there is Doug's wife and Mrs. Emu in the audience. She's wearing a wig, glasses and pearls and a dress. I just love it! I don't know who thought of using an Emu in a commercial, but they are genius! You can view all the Emu and Doug commercials on youtube! Love them

I haven't seen that one but I caught the new one where they're on a stakeout. 

13 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Dallas finally got a Cake Boss here, but they don't have all the amazing desserts that Buddy makes for his New Jersey shop. They do have this amazing strawberry shortcake. His cakes are around $30, but so worth it. 

Oh, Im happy for you! $30?! They really must be as good as they look. I hope That Buddy stops in to the Dallas bakery sometimes and that you get to see him! He's so nice.

Yeah, Buddy was here for the opening, but it was crazy for about a year. I usually go around November when the weather is cooler.

Yeah, the cakes are huge and so good. Even the bakeries in the supermarkets charge over $25 a cake and they are not as good as Cake Boss cakes. you know they will be delicious when you buy them from Carlo's bakery.

Did you see Master Chef last night? It was sad. Now they are the top 7. I tell you Subha is surprising me now. He might just pull it off!

Joe was super nice last night. lol Gordon pulled off something amazing too. What a chef that man is!

I watched:

Master Chef

BH 90210

The Wonderland Murders

Guy's Grocery Games

Supermarket sweeps

Seinfeld

19 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I haven't seen that one but I caught the new one where they're on a stakeout. 

I know the stakeout one is so funny too. Damn! i love that Emu so much. Check out the key to the city one on youtube. Emu has a wife! lol So damn cute!

I want an Emu now for a pet. lol I also saw one on youtube where Doug says to Emu we have to roll and throws the keys to Emu who of course can't catch them. Doug says I'll drive. lol

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
Another Emu
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, Buddy was here for the opening, but it was crazy for about a year. I usually go around November when the weather is cooler.

Yeah, the cakes are huge and so good. Even the bakeries in the supermarkets charge over $25 a cake and they are not as good as Cake Boss cakes. you know they will be delicious when you buy them from Carlo's bakery.

Did you see Master Chef last night? It was sad. Now they are the top 7. I tell you Subha is surprising me now. He might just pull it off!

Joe was super nice last night. lol Gordon pulled off something amazing too. What a chef that man is!

It would be cool to have a Carlos here! Come to think of it, I dont know where to get a cake other than Dairy Queen - I should probably update my knowledge, lol.

I saw Master Chef yesterday and I am so sad about who went home. Gutted. And I really liked those braids she wore too. But that salmon was so raw it couldve swam away! Gonna watch last nights episode today. Subha just stayed calm for once and aced it. And Joe says he's a contender!

Yeah Joe was really supportive and said Dorian could win. And I think Joe is like me and held a grudge against Micah. Like he came down on Micah hard, two different times! Noah's dish looked nasty :lol:

Gordan was amazing. I was in the process of screwing up a puff pastry dish as I watched, so his pot pie almost bothered me that he rocked it so good!

9 hours ago, soon said:

It would be cool to have a Carlos here! Come to think of it, I dont know where to get a cake other than Dairy Queen - I should probably update my knowledge, lol.

I saw Master Chef yesterday and I am so sad about who went home. Gutted. And I really liked those braids she wore too. But that salmon was so raw it couldve swam away! Gonna watch last nights episode today. Subha just stayed calm for once and aced it. And Joe says he's a contender!

Yeah Joe was really supportive and said Dorian could win. And I think Joe is like me and held a grudge against Micah. Like he came down on Micah hard, two different times! Noah's dish looked nasty :lol:

Gordan was amazing. I was in the process of screwing up a puff pastry dish as I watched, so his pot pie almost bothered me that he rocked it so good!

Yeah, I loved Brit's braids too.

Do you have a supermarket by you anywhere? All of them sell cakes and pies now. They are baked in the stores too.

Or you can always order some cakes from amazon.com once the weather gets cooler. I usually order Drakes devil dogs and coffee cakes from amazon.com in the winter months. Texas doesn't sell the drakes brands. Also Entemmens. It's not big down here and I love their cakes too.

Yeah, it's getting down to the last 7 now. I still see a few people who can take it home, but you never know? Sometimes the one you least expect wins! lol

I watched:

Second Sentence stories on the CW

Reef Break

Dr. Pimple Popper

17 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I loved Brit's braids too.

Do you have a supermarket by you anywhere? All of them sell cakes and pies now. They are baked in the stores too.

Or you can always order some cakes from amazon.com once the weather gets cooler. I usually order Drakes devil dogs and coffee cakes from amazon.com in the winter months. Texas doesn't sell the drakes brands. Also Entemmens. It's not big down here and I love their cakes too.

Yeah, it's getting down to the last 7 now. I still see a few people who can take it home, but you never know? Sometimes the one you least expect wins! lol

She had cool boots too! Its tough this season. I guess there was only 1 episode this week?

Oh really, thanks for letting me know about the cakes! There is a grocery store nearby but its downtown and small - Ive never noticed a bakery but I should double check! Im amazing that we can order cakes online!! Drakes is great and I love coffee cake :drool:. Ill have to check the grocery store so I can be a responsible adult whom one can request "soon, would you please bring the cake?" lol

Noah just rubs me the wrong way, mostly through no fault of his own, so anyone but him can win and Id be happy! :lol: Shari is that meek and soft spoken one in the background who might just surprise us like you say lol

I watched:

MasterChef Season 10

Guys Grocery Games

Chopped

Mindhunter season 2 (Netflix)

13 Reasons Why season 3 (Netflix)

The Beaverton season 3. Its a Canadian political satire show that'd I'd forgotten about but its great!

Yeah,  Bri had style.

I don't understand why no one wears a hair net. When my mom worked in a school cafeteria, she always wore a hair net to cook and walk around the kitchen. We lose hair every second of our lives.

I don't know why they allow the women or men with long hair to not cover their heads? I've always wondered that. No one covers their hair on all the cooking shows. Even Buddy on cake boss. I thought it was a law? Oh well. Hopefully no one gets hair in their food. lol

Last night I watched 

What would you do? It's a show on ABC where they stage things that are usually wrong and see if other people will get involved. Last night, they had actors in a coffee shop playing a person who can't read and the worker being mean to them. It was in Jasper Alabama and everyone stood up for the man to help him with his order. It was awesome to see so many people help someone. There was a teacher who told the news guy how so many people can't read in America due to poverty or just having to work at an early age. This depressed me so much.

Another story was a trans gender woman wanting to use the women's room and a mother and her daughter. The mother was so rude saying how she couldn't use the women's room because she's a"man". Most people stood up for her and that woman Jazz who's trans gender was there too. It's so sad to see how people can just judge others and not care how it effects them. both men and women young and old stood up for them. I was glad about that.

Another was a women standing in a grocery line pretending to forget things and going back and forth to get the food. After a while, one woman went to a different line. lol Now that would bug me.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

I'm going to see the new 47 meters down uncaged, the new shark movie with my mom. We love shark movies. We wanted to see "ready or not" but it's not playing in our theatre. 

23 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah,  Bri had style.

I don't understand why no one wears a hair net. When my mom worked in a school cafeteria, she always wore a hair net to cook and walk around the kitchen. We lose hair every second of our lives.

I don't know why they allow the women or men with long hair to not cover their heads? I've always wondered that. No one covers their hair on all the cooking shows. Even Buddy on cake boss. I thought it was a law? Oh well. Hopefully no one gets hair in their food. lol

Last night I watched 

What would you do? It's a show on ABC where they stage things that are usually wrong and see if other people will get involved. Last night, they had actors in a coffee shop playing a person who can't read and the worker being mean to them. It was in Jasper Alabama and everyone stood up for the man to help him with his order. It was awesome to see so many people help someone. There was a teacher who told the news guy how so many people can't read in America due to poverty or just having to work at an early age. This depressed me so much.

Another story was a trans gender woman wanting to use the women's room and a mother and her daughter. The mother was so rude saying how she couldn't use the women's room because she's a"man". Most people stood up for her and that woman Jazz who's trans gender was there too. It's so sad to see how people can just judge others and not care how it effects them. both men and women young and old stood up for them. I was glad about that.

Another was a women standing in a grocery line pretending to forget things and going back and forth to get the food. After a while, one woman went to a different line. lol Now that would bug me.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

I'm going to see the new 47 meters down uncaged, the new shark movie with my mom. We love shark movies. We wanted to see "ready or not" but it's not playing in our theatre. 

Bri's so positive I hope the show didnt take that away from her.

Thats a good point about no one wearing hair nets. Hmmm. I guess it doesnt look good for the camera but the judges still have to eat it. I saw a Youtube video that says that on shows liked chopped they actually have professional chefs in a separate kitchen watching them cook on camera and they recreate the dishes to ensure they are safe for the judges to eat... but Im not sure if I buy that? And on shows like Iron Chef thats definitely not happening and they don't wear hair nets either.

Oh, Ive seen clips of What Would You Do on Youtube. Older ones I think. Neat concept. Im so happy that people helped the man who cant read. It's really inspiring when humans do good by one another!! Theres some mean and damaged people out there just looking to cause pain, sadly. But usually the good people outnumber them. :headbang:

Sad about the bathroom thing too. I dont understand how so many people fear a trans person using the washroom because they think its a ruse to i dunno, assault someone. But then at the same time there are a lot of people who deny any type of a assaults that take place anywhere happened when the assaults are reported. I think they are often the very same people. 

Grocery line etiquette is one of my pet peeves!!! lol

Weekend is great so far, thanks. I hope youre having a good one too!

I love a shark movie too! I missed hearing about 47 meters though, so Im glad you told me. How was it??

47 Meters down wasn't that good. I saw the dvd. It had the actress who was on Vampire Diaries and the originals, but it was boring.

This new 47 meters down uncaged was way better. It had some cool looking sharks and some thrills because you couldn' t see where the shark was just like the characters. it had some jump moments at the end of the movie too.

I watched The Unexplained. It was about life after death and people experiencing miracles when they have near death experiences.

I was thinking if these people can heal you or tell you you have an ailment, why doesn't more people go to them for a cure instead of a doctor?

I lost many family members and no one ha come back to talk to me and I guess I feel when you're dead, that's it.

Some people were seeing green grass and trees and things, but no loved ones or pets, so I was like who the hell wants to be there without any of my dead family members.

Yeah, I don't understand how some people just blindly hate something they don't try to understand. It's good that there are doctors and therapists who can help people who are trans or gay or whatever they identify with it to help them. You don't have to like it, but respect it and move on.

Half the world probably wouldn't know a gay or trans gender person if they saw one. Everyone deserves to live their life and love who they want to.

That's what I was taught and that's what I teach my child. There's enough hateful bigots in the world as it is. We need to change it.

• GNFNR 1

On August 25, 2019 at 2:53 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

47 Meters down wasn't that good. I saw the dvd. It had the actress who was on Vampire Diaries and the originals, but it was boring.

This new 47 meters down uncaged was way better. It had some cool looking sharks and some thrills because you couldn' t see where the shark was just like the characters. it had some jump moments at the end of the movie too.

I watched The Unexplained. It was about life after death and people experiencing miracles when they have near death experiences.

I was thinking if these people can heal you or tell you you have an ailment, why doesn't more people go to them for a cure instead of a doctor?

I lost many family members and no one ha come back to talk to me and I guess I feel when you're dead, that's it.

Some people were seeing green grass and trees and things, but no loved ones or pets, so I was like who the hell wants to be there without any of my dead family members.

Ill check out uncaged then, thanks! Even though as each yer passes I handle jump scares less well, lol.

I like to watch shows like Unexplained for fun. I dont think I understand "near death" experiences, because why would "death" start before you are dead? If that makes any sense. 

I think there was a tim win America where seances were very popular, especially among the well to do. If you could afford to hire the medium that itself would impress the dinner guests. But in todays world its kinda thought to get on bard with, eh?

On August 25, 2019 at 2:53 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I don't understand how some people just blindly hate something they don't try to understand. It's good that there are doctors and therapists who can help people who are trans or gay or whatever they identify with it to help them. You don't have to like it, but respect it and move on.

Half the world probably wouldn't know a gay or trans gender person if they saw one. Everyone deserves to live their life and love who they want to.

That's what I was taught and that's what I teach my child. There's enough hateful bigots in the world as it is. We need to change it.

Well said. Hate and especially blind hate are perplexing. I wish I could understand beleive who hate gay and trans people, better. But I dont think it makes any sense though.

I think you are exactly tight about most people wouldnt even now half the time who is gay or trans. And then that means that they have many perfectly pleasant and normal interactions with them... frustrating!!!

I know you are raising a really great kid who will make fantastic adult. We need more people like you and the one you're raising! 

I watched:

Mindhunter

a bunch of videos on the history of sandwiches :lol:

9 hours ago, soon said:

Ill check out uncaged then, thanks! Even though as each yer passes I handle jump scares less well, lol.

I like to watch shows like Unexplained for fun. I dont think I understand "near death" experiences, because why would "death" start before you are dead? If that makes any sense. 

I think there was a tim win America where seances were very popular, especially among the well to do. If you could afford to hire the medium that itself would impress the dinner guests. But in todays world its kinda thought to get on bard with, eh?

Well said. Hate and especially blind hate are perplexing. I wish I could understand beleive who hate gay and trans people, better. But I dont think it makes any sense though.

I think you are exactly tight about most people wouldnt even now half the time who is gay or trans. And then that means that they have many perfectly pleasant and normal interactions with them... frustrating!!!

I know you are raising a really great kid who will make fantastic adult. We need more people like you and the one you're raising! 

I watched:

Mindhunter

a bunch of videos on the history of sandwiches :lol:

I remember when I lived in Queens, NY, there was a fortune teller right by the bakery. One day I was walking by and she looked at me and used her finger to beacon me to come in. I was like no way. There is another fortune teller here in Garland near where I live. I guess people must go there since she's been there a while. I don't want to know my future.

Also, unless they tell me something only I know, forget it. I think there could be people who get feelings, but I don't think they can actually see your future. I just don't want to think or worry about it. lol

Oh, I love sandwiches. lol Anything with food.

I guess Master Chef is only on Wednesdays now since it's down to the top 7. That's okay. Pretty soon the new fall season shows will and it seems there will be tv shows every night that I want to watch. It's crazy. My dvr is always working. lol

I watched:

Kids' Baking Championship

Grand Hotel

The Terror

Nothing but Trailers

2 hours ago, Rovim said:

Mindhunter: Season 2

I'm watching ep 3 now. Really cool show.

I saw a movie called Mindhunters. Is it based on the movie?

9 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I saw a movie called Mindhunters. Is it based on the movie?

I didn't see the 2004 movie which I'm guessing you're talking about. Seems like the movie and the show are about profiling serial killers but other than that and the name it seems completely different.

Just now, Rovim said:

I didn't see the 2004 movie which I'm guessing you're talking about. Seems like the movie and the show are about profiling serial killers but other than that and the name it seems completely different.

Okay. I do love watching shows about serial killers. If this show is on netflix or one of those other streaming channels I don't have it.

I do love to watch the ID channel. It always has shows on killers. Evil lives here is one of the shows I watch. It's crazy how some of these people start showing their evil side as a child and then once they're teens or adults they usually kill one or more people and are not caught right away. I feel that the family members need to say something when they start showing their evil sides. It's very scary how their evil progresses through their years.

Fear they neighbor was crazy show. Some people are fine and then it's like one thing sets them off against each other and it usually ends with someone getting killed. I'm glad I have nice neighbors.

9 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay. I do love watching shows about serial killers. If this show is on netflix or one of those other streaming channels I don't have it.

I do love to watch the ID channel. It always has shows on killers. Evil lives here is one of the shows I watch. It's crazy how some of these people start showing their evil side as a child and then once they're teens or adults they usually kill one or more people and are not caught right away. I feel that the family members need to say something when they start showing their evil sides. It's very scary how their evil progresses through their years.

Fear they neighbor was crazy show. Some people are fine and then it's like one thing sets them off against each other and it usually ends with someone getting killed. I'm glad I have nice neighbors.

Yeah it's on Netflix, It's based on a book and David Fincher is an executive producer and also directs some of the episodes.

I remember when I lived in Queens, NY, there was a fortune teller right by the bakery. One day I was walking by and she looked at me and used her finger to beacon me to come in. I was like no way. There is another fortune teller here in Garland near where I live. I guess people must go there since she's been there a while. I don't want to know my future.

Also, unless they tell me something only I know, forget it. I think there could be people who get feelings, but I don't think they can actually see your future. I just don't want to think or worry about it. lol

Being summoned by her finger sounds kinda creepy too! Im with you, I dont wanna know my future either.  A friend once took me to a psychic fair and told the one person that i was a skeptic so they decided that the one thing that could convince me was if I put a certain crystal down my pants! :lol: I decided to pass.

Im a big X Files fan though - all that stuff intrigues me.

Oh, I love sandwiches. lol Anything with food.

lol, I knew you were cool!! :headbang:Sandwiches as a way of life, for me. hehe

I guess Master Chef is only on Wednesdays now since it's down to the top 7. That's okay. Pretty soon the new fall season shows will and it seems there will be tv shows every night that I want to watch. It's crazy. My dvr is always working. lol

Oh right, that makes sense about MasterChef. Too bad though, Im really into this season. Yeah the fall schedule is coming! And Im really looking forward to these Star Wars TV shows straiten this winter too!! We are spoiled with tv these days!

10 hours ago, soon said:

Being summoned by her finger sounds kinda creepy too! Im with you, I dont wanna know my future either.  A friend once took me to a psychic fair and told the one person that i was a skeptic so they decided that the one thing that could convince me was if I put a certain crystal down my pants! :lol: I decided to pass.

Oh right, that makes sense about MasterChef. Too bad though, Im really into this season. Yeah the fall schedule is coming! And Im really looking forward to these Star Wars TV shows straiten this winter too!! We are spoiled with tv these days!

Well, tonight is another Master Chef. Wonder what they will have to cook now?  I guess one of them will go home on Wednesday nights now since it's only on one night until the ending.

I used to watch Gordon's Hell's kitchen, but it got to be the same old thing. Yelling and throwing food and people crying and fighting. It actually got boring to me. lol

I watched:

Miz and Mrs.

Ink Master

Growing up Chrisley

America Says

I watched a few shows on the ID channel. Something with murder. lol

10 hours ago, soon said:

when I lived in Brooklyn and Queens and even when I visited my grandma, I would always go to the deli and get a bagel for breakfast and an Italian bread to have my cold cuts with. Every day I would get a new crispy bread. I really miss the bread so much. Dallas doesn't have bread like in New York. I sometimes wish i could just go up there and eat all the great foods and then fly back. lol

At least Dallas has gotten Boar's head cold cuts. They are the best. They have been around for 100 years. I won't eat any other cold cuts. I can also get Sabrette hot dogs too. Those are the hot dogs that are in the little carts all around NYC. So good. The best hot dogs every.

when I lived in Brooklyn and Queens and even when I visited my grandma, I would always go to the deli and get a bagel for breakfast and an Italian bread to have my cold cuts with. Every day I would get a new crispy bread. I really miss the bread so much. Dallas doesn't have bread like in New York. I sometimes wish i could just go up there and eat all the great foods and then fly back. lol

That is my idea of bliss! To be a true new Yorker like yourself and know the deli to go to and all that. Fresh crispy bread every day :drool:

I definitely think about NYC in terms of its food. If I forget the vibe of a borough or hood someone can tell me the food scene and I'll remember it instantly :lol:

Where I live just hit a population of one million and its making all the business kinda rethink themselves - "how to take it to the next level." And that includes the food community. Im hoping the bread and sandwiches will get even better then they already are.

At least Dallas has gotten Boar's head cold cuts. They are the best. They have been around for 100 years. I won't eat any other cold cuts. I can also get Sabrette hot dogs too. Those are the hot dogs that are in the little carts all around NYC. So good. The best hot dogs every.

I dont think Ive tried those cold cuts. Ziggys bulk packs for me :lol: But I do treat myself now and then. I like that you are particular about your cold cuts :headbang:

Tourist that I am, I only know Nathans on Coney Island. They are good, but didnt blow me away, tbh.

Im still on my quest to find the best hotdogs around here. Will keep my eye out for Sabrette!

Well, tonight is another Master Chef. Wonder what they will have to cook now?  I guess one of them will go home on Wednesday nights now since it's only on one night until the ending.

I used to watch Gordon's Hell's kitchen, but it got to be the same old thing. Yelling and throwing food and people crying and fighting. It actually got boring to me. lol

I dont like any of his yelly stuff. And its true like you say, its the same formula every time - on all those shows. Sometimes I will watch Bar Rescue because its so clearly scripted that its funny to me. But tht Ramsey stuff even crosses the line sometimes, imo. Like that famous clip of him making a women call herself an "idiot sandwich" smh.

Im up early so Im gonna see if I can watch MastChef before I start my day. Excited!! I hope you enjoyed it an dint loose a favourite! Will be taught to see someone go every single episode now. And Ill have to have Bris Insta open so she can be there in spirit lol