The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On September 20, 2019 at 3:23 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, honestly, one of the judges should give the other runner up a job. She was excellent too. I mean Joe told the one person to come to one of his places to learn and maybe get a job. I think when you are in the top 2 you should also get a job. I mean the food that person made was amazing.

Yeah, going to see Hustlers tomorrow. Got my tickets. Can' t wait. I know it'll be very entertaining. lol

I watched:

Second sentence stories

Millionaire New York real estate

america Says

Seinfeld

Have a great weekend!

next week starts the Masked Singer for a second season. I know this time around there will be many more known entertainers. The show was a HUGE hit last Year! If you can watch it, I highly recommend it. The costumes this year are so much cooler!

Hey, I guess I missed this, lol! 

Its true they often give out jobs or training to top contestants. She is a great cook. I wonder if sometimes they take into consideration what financial means someone has - like if someones able to fly to Italy and eat at all the best restaurants, why give that as a gift? But yeah, the training part was oddly absent. She looked so shocked when she didnt win. She looked right at Dorian like "how is this possible?!" :lol: Maybe that didnt help things either?

I cant wait for Top Chef to start.

How was Hustler? It looks great to me, haha!

Looking forward to Masked Singer :headbang:

I watched:

Great News

Various Amanda Knox shows

The Burger Show

Power and Politics

Dragons Den (Canadian Shark Tank)

Roast Masters NYC

Its Alive - two chefs go 'noodling' for huge cat fish. You literally stick your foot into their underwater hideouts and they bite onto your foot and leg. Thats how you catch them! Guy in the middle with tats is my provinces own, Matty Matheson :) 

h9JysP1h.jpg

Hustlers was very good. Cool story and the characters were just perfect for the actresses who played them. This is a hit for J Lo.

Yeah, I saw her face too thinking she thought for sure she had won. Honestly, I still say one of the chefs should offer her a job. Maybe after this show, some other top chefs will offer her a job. Although, since she has three little kids I don't know how she could work too many hours being away from her little ones? We might see her again. You never know.

I watched Halloween Baking Championship on Monday night and I just knew who would be going home. lol Oh well, I'm sure it's hard to be baking in another kitchen with so little time.

On September 25, 2019 at 12:51 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hustlers was very good. Cool story and the characters were just perfect for the actresses who played them. This is a hit for J Lo.

Yeah, I saw her face too thinking she thought for sure she had won. Honestly, I still say one of the chefs should offer her a job. Maybe after this show, some other top chefs will offer her a job. Although, since she has three little kids I don't know how she could work too many hours being away from her little ones? We might see her again. You never know.

I watched Halloween Baking Championship on Monday night and I just knew who would be going home. lol Oh well, I'm sure it's hard to be baking in another kitchen with so little time.

Glad the movie was good!

I think she plans to start a wine pairing fixed menu thing with her husband who works in wine already? Which yeah, like you say with kids, might be a nice option. One serving a day type thing. Im sure shell do well!

You are good at calling it! With baking theres considerations like the temperature in the room, moisture in the air, even elevation from sea level! I would dread having to bake in someone elses kitchen. Is their flour dried out, are these large eggs? Ahh sounds horrible! :lol: I havent been watching that, but they must be incredible to bake under those conditions.

Masked Singer is available here - gonna watch tonight!! Thanks for the suggestion.

Ive watched:

Impractical Jokers clips

Laura Flanders Show

Hot Ones (Ashton Kutcher 2)

Live feed of Montreal Climate Strike 

The National

15 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Connors

Bless this Mess

Mixd-ish

Emergence

Bizarre ER

Hell Fest movie on cable

I started to watch The Masked Singer last night! I was not prepared for how 'over the top' it is. Those costumes are incredible! The whole thing is a spectacle. I only just started it and then something came up but I cant wait to finish the episode.

Thanks! :headbang:

Superstore

The Good Place

Carol's second chance

America Says

Million Dollar real estate NYC

The top ten list of 70's celebrity couples

On 10/3/2019 at 5:58 AM, soon said:

I started to watch The Masked Singer last night! I was not prepared for how 'over the top' it is. Those costumes are incredible! The whole thing is a spectacle. I only just started it and then something came up but I cant wait to finish the episode.

Thanks! :headbang:

Is this the second season or the first season? It's now in it's second season. I know this year the costumes are way over the top. Last year, no one huge except for Gladys Knight would come on the show.This year it seems so many more celebrities want in on this show. I did guess the two losers so far. Maybe because neither one was a real singer and I actually got the clues. I have no idea who the actual singers are. I'm not a real fan of pop, so I have no idea who these girl singers can be? It's fun to see the judges go out of their minds trying to figure out who is under the costumes.

Enjoy!

15 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Is this the second season or the first season? It's now in it's second season. I know this year the costumes are way over the top. Last year, no one huge except for Gladys Knight would come on the show.This year it seems so many more celebrities want in on this show. I did guess the two losers so far. Maybe because neither one was a real singer and I actually got the clues. I have no idea who the actual singers are. I'm not a real fan of pop, so I have no idea who these girl singers can be? It's fun to see the judges go out of their minds trying to figure out who is under the costumes.

Enjoy!

I think its season 2 but I just didnt hear about it before. I hope Gladys Knight returns!! I might struggle with the pop culture stuff too - but it seems fun no matter what. Ive never seen anything like it!

:headbang:

8 hours ago, soon said:

I think its season 2 but I just didnt hear about it before. I hope Gladys Knight returns!! I might struggle with the pop culture stuff too - but it seems fun no matter what. Ive never seen anything like it!

:headbang:

Well, it's a good season so far. I did guess who was unmasked and I was so happy I was right. Well, Gladys wanted to pay it forward she said and I tell you the woman can still sing! She was so sweet. 

I doubt she'll return. I think this year they might have many more professional singers since the show was a hit.

You can probably see Gladys on youtube. com She was amazing and she couldn't hide that amazing voice for too long.

I watched:

American Housewife

Van Helsing

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I saw that Dan Aykroyd and Katey Sagal were on The Connors, how was it?

I didn't hear about that ahead of time, so I was surprised when they showed up. 

Aykroyd was just one of Dan's poker buddies but had a couple of zingers.

I think Katey will develop into a bigger storyline for her and Dan. I would like that a lot. 

What I liked about both cameos is that they were just there doing their jobs. They didn't overdo things as actors to be like "look at me, I'm the cameo!" 

• Like 1

Dynasty

Million Dollar NYC real estate

American Housewife

Van Helsing

Legacies

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I didn't hear about that ahead of time, so I was surprised when they showed up. 

Aykroyd was just one of Dan's poker buddies but had a couple of zingers.

I think Katey will develop into a bigger storyline for her and Dan. I would like that a lot. 

What I liked about both cameos is that they were just there doing their jobs. They didn't overdo things as actors to be like "look at me, I'm the cameo!" 

Dan also was in The Blue Brothers 2000 with John.

Kathy Sagal was on one episode last year. She's going to play Dan's love interest. I love Katy. She's still a great actress and looks amazing.

I think The Connors is one of the best shows on tv. Real life drama with comedy.

• Thanks 1