Georgy Zhukov

The Purge Season 2

the Connors

Bless this mess

Mixed ish

Emergence

america Says

54 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I can't believe Estelle Parsons who plays Beverly is 91 years old... she looks and acts like someone in her 60s.

I know she is amazing. She won an oscar for her character in Bonnie and Clyde.

I think this year, the character of Jackie, is so damn funny. I'm actually laughing out loud at the stuff she says and does. She deserves another emmy. I think this season all of the characters are stepping up their game. the character of Becky is showing more layers than last year.  This show is a gem.

Supernatural

Superstore

The Good Place

Evil

Carol's second chance

Swat

Seal Team

23 hours ago, soon said:

@dontdamnmeuyi2015thanks to you I found the part at my grocery store where they sell cakes! Thanks! Its just a tiny lil' window next to the fancy breads. So no wonder I'd missed it until now, lol.

oeHLOith.jpg

I'm behind on Masked Stranger apparently. I better get to it!

OMG! I want everyone of those cakes! They all look so yummy. Yeah, the bakeries in Kroger and Tom Thumb and even Walmart have amazing looking cakes and they all taste delicious!

Enjoy! Although, how are you going to make a decision on which cake to buy? 

Enjoy your weekend!

OMG! They have fancy breads too! I so miss the delicious crispy Italian breads from Brooklyn. My grandma would send some when she was alive but they would be either too soft or too hard when they arrived to my mom. She would freeze them and then bake them, but it wasn't the same. We can get some good french bread in some places, but not the "real" Italian bread from NYC.

On October 18, 2019 at 3:05 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

OMG! They have fancy breads too! I so miss the delicious crispy Italian breads from Brooklyn. My grandma would send some when she was alive but they would be either too soft or too hard when they arrived to my mom. She would freeze them and then bake them, but it wasn't the same. We can get some good french bread in some places, but not the "real" Italian bread from NYC.

Well, they have a fancy bread section at least. I doubt they meet Brooklyn standards. Ah, that sucks that it couldnt work via mail - so cool that she tried!

Theres a bakery up from there that has way better buns and sandwich breads, but they are a small operation and i think poor. So you have to know what day certain breads are fresh... Ive almost figured out the calendar :lol:

On October 18, 2019 at 3:02 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

OMG! I want everyone of those cakes! They all look so yummy. Yeah, the bakeries in Kroger and Tom Thumb and even Walmart have amazing looking cakes and they all taste delicious!

Enjoy! Although, how are you going to make a decision on which cake to buy? 

Enjoy your weekend!

Yeah, it was pretty good :drool: I went with coconut thinking it'd be lighter, but the inside was very rich chocolate anyways :lol: Best of both worlds! I saw some macaroons too... gotta go back soon 

Im loving this fall weather we got. Tress are beautiful and air is crisp.

Hope youre having a great week end too!

Fear Thy Neighbor

Crikey! It's the Irwins Last night's show had a bunch of emus. God I love them every since those Emu and Doug commercials. But these guys can be very vicious if they want to be.

Also some cute baby joey kangaroos. I love the Irwins. They do amazing work for the animals. Steve would be so proud of all of them.

22 hours ago, soon said:

Well, they have a fancy bread section at least. I doubt they meet Brooklyn standards. Ah, that sucks that it couldnt work via mail - so cool that she tried!

Theres a bakery up from there that has way better buns and sandwich breads, but they are a small operation and i think poor. So you have to know what day certain breads are fresh... Ive almost figured out the calendar :lol:

Yeah, it was pretty good :drool: I went with coconut thinking it'd be lighter, but the inside was very rich chocolate anyways :lol: Best of both worlds! I saw some macaroons too... gotta go back soon 

Im loving this fall weather we got. Tress are beautiful and air is crisp.

Hope youre having a great week end too!

I love anything chocolate. lol It's my passion in life. 

Well, texas is back to being warm again. God! I wish we would get some fall weather that would stay for awhile. It's usually warm until late November or December. You just never know with this Texas weather. Just hope the tornados stay away. Also I heard it's supposed to be a rainy winter, how they know?) so that can bring flooding. I've been lucky not had any flooding, but you just don't know?

Enjoy your yummy desserts.

9 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I love anything chocolate. lol It's my passion in life. 

Well, texas is back to being warm again. God! I wish we would get some fall weather that would stay for awhile. It's usually warm until late November or December. You just never know with this Texas weather. Just hope the tornados stay away. Also I heard it's supposed to be a rainy winter, how they know?) so that can bring flooding. I've been lucky not had any flooding, but you just don't know?

Enjoy your yummy desserts.

I can relate about chocolate :lol:. I like peppermint patties, chocolate covered almonds/raisins, Oh Henry, and dark chocolate bar with chilli peppers in it. I have a coconut chocolate bar (Bounty) in my pantry waiting for the right occasion. And brownies can bring me to my knees :lol:. I try to make Resses Cups sometimes, but nothings like the real thing!

Im so jealous of your weather!! Although the tress are gorgeous here today. I hope theres no tornadoes or flooding. We've been seeing more of all that here even. Really can never know. 

@soon!!! All this chocolate talk is making my mouth water lol. I'm a chocoholic to the extreme- when I was a kid my mom would hide the chocolate in her bedroom closet or under the bed..I always found it! :lol: I have not tried to make Reese PB cups but I should. love those! Making some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies now as we speak. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angelica said:

Succession S2. Along with Better Call Saul, the two best shows going since The Americans ended, IMO. 

Worth watching then? I watched the first couple of episodes and quite enjoyed it. 

Have you watched Billions? Strikes me as a similar type of show and I loved Billions. 

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

@soon!!! All this chocolate talk is making my mouth water lol. I'm a chocoholic to the extreme- when I was a kid my mom would hide the chocolate in her bedroom closet or under the bed..I always found it! :lol: I have not tried to make Reese PB cups but I should. love those! Making some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies now as we speak. :)

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies sounds delicious! Exactly what I want to eat in the autumn :drool: Haha, Im picturing that little rascal you searching out the hidden chocolates :lol: Reminds me of when my Mom would take the lid off her tray off brownies at the church potluck, the 4 corners pieces would always be missing - 2 each for me and my cousin :lol:

I might take your inspiration and try out some pumpkin blondies...

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 12:36 AM, Dazey said:

Worth watching then? I watched the first couple of episodes and quite enjoyed it. 

Have you watched Billions? Strikes me as a similar type of show and I loved Billions. 

Absolutely worth watching, it’s superb. Even if it didn’t have any of it’s delicious Murdoch dynasty parallels. 🤣 It’s a black comedy foremost and a vicious one at that. 

Tbh, I bailed out of Billions mid season 1 because I didn’t find it entertaining enough to counter the fact I had no emotional stake in it.