The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On 21.10.2019 at 3:36 PM, Dazey said:

Worth watching then? I watched the first couple of episodes and quite enjoyed it. 

Have you watched Billions? Strikes me as a similar type of show and I loved Billions. 

Succession is fucking brilliant!!!!!

Among my top 5 series of all time. Maybe top 3. Maybe even top 1. Hard to say right now. But just brilliant. 

• Like 1

On November 8, 2019 at 3:18 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Supernatural

Superstore

Will and Grace

Evil

Chrisley Knows best

Im so desperate for Top Chef to start! :lol: Or GGG! I keep checking out your watching list hoping that one of them will appear.

Is Supernatural still making new episodes?

The final season of You're The Worst finally made it to Hulu, so we've been making our way through it. 

Decent season overall. Some really good episodes and some REALLY bad episodes. 

We have 4 more to watch tonight. I'm still interested enough to see how it ends. 

I watched the fourth and final season of The Man in the High Castle. It was exceptional stuff episodes nine out of ten, full of nuanced and historically informed characterisations/performances on how good people can become Nazis, however the final episode was anticlimactic, and just a bit silly to be honest, leaving a lot unsaid. I have a feeling the creators struggled for an ending? In other words, it ''Game of Thronesed''!

Watchmen season 1, episode 5 - great if you're into the genre. This was my favorite episode so far.

Man In The High Castle season 4 - they fucked up. Could have been much better but still an enjoyable final season. I feel like the actors could have done much more with a better script. Last episode was atrocious.

25 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Watchmen season 1, episode 5 - great if you're into the genre. This was my favorite episode so far.

Man In The High Castle season 4 - they fucked up. Could have been much better but still an enjoyable final season. I feel like the actors could have done much more with a better script. Last episode was atrocious.

The entire season four was generally excellent but the final episode was a dog's dinner I thought. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 7:23 PM, F*ck Fear said:

Sitting at home healing from a root canal/wisdom tooth extraction and watched..

The Walking Dead (Rick Grimes last epsiode)

Trailer Park Boys (Season 1)

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Season 1)

Oh I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 17. I was out for hours. Hope you heal up quickly.

I watched:

Supernatural

Superstore

Evil 

Carol's Second Act

Shattered It's an ID show and it was about the night Dimebag was killed along with 3 other people. I can't believe it was in 2004. I remember hearing it on the rock station the next morning. Still sad and hearing about the security guard who tried to tackle the shooter and was also killed. He did this before the cop shot the shooter. Glad I watched it. Now I know who else was killed that night. So sad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 17. I was out for hours. Hope you heal up quickly.

I watched:

Supernatural

Superstore

Evil 

Carol's Second Act

Shattered It's an ID show and it was about the night Dimebag was killed along with 3 other people. I can't believe it was in 2004. I remember hearing it on the rock station the next morning. Still sad and hearing about the security guard who tried to tackle the shooter and was also killed. He did this before the cop shot the shooter. Glad I watched it. Now I know who else was killed that night. So sad.

I caught that episode of Shattered, very well done.  I really felt for the three people that they profiled, especially the mother of the security guard who was killed.