The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Saturday Night Live with Eddie Murphy!

Eddie was freaking amazing. All his favorite characters back on SNL. It was so much fun and I actually loved Lizzo's performance. Never really listened to her music, but I was pleasantly surprised about how positive her songs are! You go girl!

Some friends of Eddie's showed up to welcome him back too.

I do hope Pete Davidson is going to be okay. I think he might be going back to re-hab. I do like him and wish him well.

Crikey's It's the Irwins. A wonderful way to end their new season. This family is so wonderful in the work they do. Steve would be so proud of them. I've learned so much about all different animals by watching this show.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Being a fan of 'The Office' (U.S.) I borrowed all of the seasons of Parks from the library. Funny stuff. 

I only disliked the last 2 seasons.

I do love it all, but I guess once Craig shows up it is kinda downhill from there. Except Leslie Knope only gets better and better :headbang:

3 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I'm currently on season 5 of 'Trailer Park Boys'

You are a good man.

Season 5 and 7 have got to be my favourites, along with the special they did after the show was first canceled after season 7 called "Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys"

• Like 1

Watched the ball drop in NYC and Dallas. Very cool. So many people. It's crazy!

All the years my family lived in New York, we never went to Times Square to see the ball drop. lol To damn cold too many people.

Hope everyone here has a Happy New Year!

On 12/25/2019 at 5:08 AM, Angelica said:

Moonlighting ❤️

The original one with Bruce Willis? My mom loved that show. Bruce was awesome.

Obssesson and Evil Lives here Both on the ID channel

America Says

I get BBC but is this Dracula show in the US yet? There is one on Netflix, but it was boring to me and the Dracula wasn't hot at all! lol I like my vampires young and hot!

I did finish the Netflix "V Wars". The ending was open ended, so I do hope there is another season. Very cool show.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:47 PM, Rovim said:

I've watched the first episode. It's very campy, but fun.

This is on Netflix. Wasn't impressed with it. I've seen all the movies that were made from Bram Stoker's book, so I'm tired of the same old story. The Dracula wasn't appealing to me.I have to have a good looking Dracula. lol

8 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

This is on Netflix. Wasn't impressed with it. I've seen all the movies that were made from Bram Stoker's book, so I'm tired of the same old story. The Dracula wasn't appealing to me.I have to have a good looking Dracula. lol

they tried to do something fresh with it I suppose but I gave up in the middle of the second episode.

Edited by Rovim

3 minutes ago, Rovim said:

they tried to do something fresh with it I suppose but I gave up in the middle of the second episode.

lol I tried to watched "The Witcher" with Henry Cavil, but I couldn't follow the story and the old English speak was hard to follow. lol 

I want to begin the 4th season of Lucifer. Missed it when it aired, but my friend has Netflix now, so i will begin this season with her. I do love this show.

22 minutes ago, soon said:

Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip

@RussTCB Your status update about Sorkin reminded me that even though I consider myself a fan Ive never watched Studio 60. I started it with lunch and its fantastic so far. Lots of actors from the 'Sorkin-verse' too :headbang:

YES. 

Studio 60 is insanely underrated and IMO, it only gets better as it goes along. I used to be very pissed that it only got 1 season. Through the years, I've accepted it more especially now since "seasons" often count as 10 episodes or even as little at 6 or 8 episodes. So I'm fine with having 22 episodes of Studio 60. 

I recently re-watched all of The Newsroom, which led to me starting to re-watch Sports Night last night. I know all 3 of those shows like the back of my hand, but there were a few quotes in the 3rd or 4th episode of Sports Night that prompted my status update.

Let me know what you think of Studio 60 as it goes or when you're finished. I think it's absolutely brilliant.  

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:12 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I love these 2 shows lol. 

I know so do I. I love when Dr. Lee pops those huge lypoma cysts. I feel badly for the people who's doctors tell them it's not life threatening, so leave it be. Are they kidding? their lives are so much better when Dr. Lee removes them.

The feet doctors have many weird diseases that effect those people. The one poor man who's feet kept swelling the doctor had special shoes for him to wear since the condition wasn't treatable. I wonder if these patients have to pay for the treatments or is it free since they appear on their shows.

Either way, love these shows!

• Like 1