The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

The show hasn't aired yet, but Creepshow will start airing on AMC starting Monday May 4. Can't wait to see this show. It's by Greg N who does the Walking Dead. It was on another channel, but has gone to AMC now. 

See No Evil  This storyline was horrible. What a horrible murder! Wish he would have gotten the death sentence. He has destroyed a whole family.

Liar

Seal Team

American Housewife

Single Parents

Swat

3 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

Pink Lady...And Jeff. A very short lived variety show from 1980. It is ponderous, to say the least. Bask in it's awfulness

My mom used to watch the Playboy after dark show back in the 80's too. 

SNL live from their homes. Boy oh boy, was this show funny last night. Brad Pitt made a guest appearance as Dr. Fauci. The cast was amazing. I laughed alot which felt so good.

I watched "The attack of the 50 foot woman". Such a campy movie from the 50's. lol

Also watched "The Unexplained". The show as about how animals have such good instincts, more than humans do. I loved it.

also an interesting fact, which I didn't know, it seems whenever a bug lands on a flower or plant, the flower sends out signals which "tell" other plants and flowers about the predator and they send off signals to animals/birds to come and get the predator. This means that yes, plants are living things that feel things just like animals.

So for anyone who says they don't eat meat, only plants, you too are eating a living, feeling thing.

Stay safe.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

SNL live from their homes. Boy oh boy, was this show funny last night. Brad Pitt made a guest appearance as Dr. Fauci. The cast was amazing. I laughed alot which felt so good.

I watched "The attack of the 50 foot woman". Such a campy movie from the 50's. lol

Also watched "The Unexplained". The show as about how animals have such good instincts, more than humans do. I loved it.

also an interesting fact, which I didn't know, it seems whenever a bug lands on a flower or plant, the flower sends out signals which "tell" other plants and flowers about the predator and they send off signals to animals/birds to come and get the predator. This means that yes, plants are living things that feel things just like animals.

So for anyone who says they don't eat meat, only plants, you too are eating a living, feeling thing.

Stay safe.

Brad as Dr. Fauci, awesome. I'll have to check it out.

Since I changed cable companies, I get REELZ again.

Last night they had Breaking of the Band with Kiss, Motley Crue and GNR. 

Boy these bands were crazy back in the day. It was cool that there was updated news how GNR have Slash and Duff again and Kiss has their new members and the Crue are back together, but nothing about their huge stadium tour. Guess they didn't know that yet.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:34 PM, lame ass security said:

Brad as Dr. Fauci, awesome. I'll have to check it out.

Yeah, he was so good. The rest of the cast was super great last night. Keenan Thompson did his "What's up with that" routine, which was damn funny.

All the cast stepped up more so than the first live show from home. I think this shows how really talented this cast is!

And Miley Cyrus singin "Wish you were here" was amazing and very haunting in this time.

• Like 1

Currently watching:

Now running: Family Guy, American Dad, Rick and Morty (the second part of the season starting this Sunday)

Offline/pirated: Broadchurch, BoJack Horseman

Waiting for (2020?): Unforgotten, No Offence, American Gods, The Orville, The Walking Dead (season finale), etc. 

Raw Terror

Seinfeld The Clip show

Run

Top Ten revealed

Supermarket sweep

Yeah, hopefully we will see the Walking Dead finale before the end of the year. The finale was filmed, but needed to be edited, so maybe if they work 6 feet apart it can be done.

I can't imagine the fall season without any new shows?

Supernatural the tv series needs to film 3 more shows. This was supposed to be their series finale. 

11 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Raw Terror

Seinfeld The Clip show

Run

Top Ten revealed

Supermarket sweep

Yeah, hopefully we will see the Walking Dead finale before the end of the year. The finale was filmed, but needed to be edited, so maybe if they work 6 feet apart it can be done.

I can't imagine the fall season without any new shows?

Supernatural the tv series needs to film 3 more shows. This was supposed to be their series finale. 

I was going to watch Top Ten Revealed but forgot, I predicted Heart would be number one. Was I right?😊

Just now, lame ass security said:

I was going to watch Top Ten Revealed but forgot, I predicted Heart would be number one. Was I right?😊

Heart was number 3, I think.

The Bee Gees were number one! Which i knew for sure! 

Had many cool bands on that list. 

1 minute ago, lame ass security said:

I'm sure you can catch it again this week. AXS always repeats their shows alot.

spring Baking championship

Almost Paradise

Creepshow

Southern Gothic

23 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Damn, I should've known that, mental lapse.😄

Well, after doing the music to Saturday Night Fever, I figured these guys would be number 1.

What I didn't know was The Bee Gees had been performing since they were teens. I knew they had been around since the 60's, but was surprised about earlier.

Also when Maurice died, Robin and Barry didn't perform as the Bee Gees anymore. Sorry to say only Barry is alive. So many amazing songs.

• Like 1

Saturday Night live at home season finale. Very cool yet again.

Kristen Wig was hosting. This cast is so talented. It has to be hard to do skits in your home, but they pull it off everytime.

Pete Davidson did a song called "Danny Trejo" how he's in every movie. So damn funny. I met Danny years ago before he did Machete. Such a cool guy and very short for someone who plays bad asses in every movie he's in. 

The cast did a dream sequence and it was very touching. Also boys to men and Baby Face did a very beautiful song for "mother's day".

17 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Just recently got into Community, which people have been telling me to watch for years. 

OH I loved this show. So many talented and funny actors in it. I love Joel McCail. Even seeing Chevy Chase in this show was so awesome. Such a funny show. So many talented actors became big stars after appearing on this show.

Enjoy!

Top Chef Canada

Last Chance Kitchen (US)

Dragons Den

The Blacklist

The Office (US)

Money Heist

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Anyone recommend Mr Robot? Just caught the first 10 minutes of episode 1 and it looks pretty good.

I loved it.

• Thanks 1

A life time movie about a woman becoming an AuPar for a very weird family.

It was okay. Weird when the secret came out.

Run a tv series on HBO.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:58 AM, Coma16 said:

Anyone recommend Mr Robot? Just caught the first 10 minutes of episode 1 and it looks pretty good.

Never watched it. At first I thought the lead character was a robot. lol But he's not.

He played an amazing role as Freddie Mercury. I bet the show is very good. It's been on for a couple of seasons. Christain Slater is a good actor too.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

A life time movie about a woman becoming an AuPar for a very weird family.

It was okay. Weird when the secret came out.

Run a tv series on HBO.

Never watched it. At first I thought the lead character was a robot. lol But he's not.

He played an amazing role as Freddie Mercury. I bet the show is very good. It's been on for a couple of seasons. Christain Slater is a good actor too.

I'm 5 episodes in and it's alright. The first episode was amazing and the rest has been decent, I'll finish this season then decide on the rest.