Georgy Zhukov

The T.V. Show Thread

3 hours ago, soon said:

Top Chef season 17

Just watched the restaurant wars episode. So stressful! Who under-salted the cod?!?!?!

Reveal hidden contents

The guy who did a southern plantation themed restaurant lost and was sent home :lol: And they are removing the statue of him as we speak :lol:

I think every since Gordon Ramsey got on the scene, all the chefs are yelling at the cooks now too! lol

I watched Dirty John: The Betty Brodrick story.

God her husband was such a prick. So arrogant and it seemed all his male friends were the same way. I feel sorry for Betty, but I've since read after she killed her ex husband and his new tramp of a wife, that jail has finally freed her. Honestly, if I had a husband like that I would have killed him too. Even her two daughters were traitors. They stayed with the dad because he gave them everything they wanted. Her sons were on her side. I know this story was from the 60's to the 80's, but not all man were pricks to their wives like this guy was.

Still a Mystery So sad how they can't find their family members killers. it would make me crazy.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think every since Gordon Ramsey got on the scene, all the chefs are yelling at the cooks now too! lol

Lol I think you’re right about that! Haha

that might be why I like online cooking shows better - often it’s just one person so no fights! Or if there’s two they always act like best friends, lol.

23 hours ago, soon said:

Lol I think you’re right about that! Haha

that might be why I like online cooking shows better - often it’s just one person so no fights! Or if there’s two they always act like best friends, lol.

I know I feel badly for those chefs. I mean it takes a lot of courage and talent to be cooking with Gordon Ramsey. I don't think yelling and cursing on them doesn't help them. I would think he would encourage them to do better. I guess it's all about the drama!

On 29. 6. 2020 at 10:03 PM, jamillos said:

Bingewatching Big Mouth. Love it!

This show is absolutely amazing, and I'm only in a half. How didn't I hear about it earlier?