MyGNR Forum North American Tour 2014 Roll Call

Flinders Street is notorious for gay bashing (not that DJ is gay)..."please explain" what happened at the Townsville show...late appearance?

Flinders Street? Is this north Oz you're talking about or south?

No clue what the reference is to Townsville - sounds interesting.

There is a clip of Axl arriving at the airport in Sydney and when the journalist asked what we can expect Axl replied "We hope to have a fu.... put on a good show" :lol:

Flinders Street is notorious for gay bashing (not that DJ is gay)..."please explain" what happened at the Townsville show...late appearance?

Flinders Street? Is this north Oz you're talking about or south?

No clue what the reference is to Townsville - sounds interesting.

There is a clip of Axl arriving at the airport in Sydney and when the journalist asked what we can expect Axl replied "We hope to have a fu.... put on a good show" :lol:

It's in Townsville City (Flinders Street) - there was a 4 Corners on it a few years ago.

Not sure where to post this, but I'm on my way to Las Vegas for the weekend if any forum ppl going to the shows at the Hard Rock want to meet up for drinks before said show(s)?

We've all been hanging out at the center bar every night. If you're in that area after the gig you'll find all of us! :thumbsup:

Not sure where to post this, but I'm on my way to Las Vegas for the weekend if any forum ppl going to the shows at the Hard Rock want to meet up for drinks before said show(s)?

We've all been hanging out at the center bar every night. If you're in that area after the gig you'll find all of us! :thumbsup:

Excellent! See you after. I will be the redhead trying not to look awkward.