Which Guns N' Roses member are you?

You have not had it easy, you've had to work to get what you have, you have been given extra strength through bullying and teasing which has led to you being great, you are great at what you do because you work hard.

... Dizzy?! Well I like to think I have worked hard but it ain't the truth :lol:

Also,

Izzy, Slash, Duff, Axl

I got Slash... Are people going to start hurling abuse at me now...? r Result: Slash

You see the big picture and know when not to mess with people when things will only get worse, you try to settle things but when you see it all has collapsed you get smart and walk out, you are calm and just chill most of the time.

I'm Axel Rose. Whoever the fuck that is.

You might want to see a therapist then :P and I guess you hate me for something I did to you in a past life.

Edited by Tom2112

I got Slash... Are people going to start hurling abuse at me now...? r Result: Slash

You see the big picture and know when not to mess with people when things will only get worse, you try to settle things but when you see it all has collapsed you get smart and walk out, you are calm and just chill most of the time.

I'm Axel Rose. Whoever the fuck that is.

You might want to see a therapist then :P and I guess you hate me for something I did to you in a past life.

All the reasons I hate you are out there for anybody that wants to listen.