Do you think they should play Breakdown & Locomotive on the next tour?

I think they could do breakdown but locomotive not so sure. Its a slash riff song imo. Really like his tone on the song.

Not that they are not able to pull it off because they can. Axl needs to be vocally good for the vocals on locomotive .

Edited by Appetite1989

As much as I love those songs, I say no. I would much rather see the old band be buried and have Axl just play new songs (maybe Jungle and PC still in the set) at concerts. But YCBM stays in, I love that song

No one in the world could properly sing Locomotive, let alone Axl in 2014. Hell, he couldn't sing it in 1991.

yes he could
Could he get the lyrics out? Yes. Did it sound any good? Not really

This is the most technically skilled and together line up of GNR, do you think they could pull off Locomotive or Breakdown live?

I feel Breakdown deserves more light. Locomotive is a fan favorite...

I would absolutely love to hear either or both.

This is the most technically skilled and together line up of GNR, do you think they could pull off Locomotive or Breakdown live?

breakdown yes

locomotive no

breakdown's on my setlist for 2014 tour :lol:

Edited by jmapelian

I would absolutely love to hear either or both.

I heard them both in 1 show..back in 1991 at msg

it was on a Friday the 13th...and I remember Axl doing the Friday the 13th cchhh..haaaa..movie thing

and also if i remember right, during Jungle, he changed the lyrics to "do you know where you are? you're in the garden"

and even better, he was taking shits in a bucket directly offstage because he was sick