What Would Your Set List Be For 2014?

I actually like CD as an opener. The guitar riff is a good build up to get the crowd going. I also dig that it is new material and not the first track of the first album (2nd is fine though!!).

I would like to see it change though. I have seen them 7 times with the same opener. It would be cool for something like Double Talkin Jive or Scraped. Yes Scraped. I think it is opener material (quick, fast, and off CD).

Either way, looking forward to the Vegas shows. Really hope it is mixed up from the last few years...

I actually like CD as an opener. The guitar riff is a good build up to get the crowd going. I also dig that it is new material and not the first track of the first album (2nd is fine though!!).

I would like to see it change though. I have seen them 7 times with the same opener. It would be cool for something like Double Talkin Jive or Scraped. Yes Scraped. I think it is opener material (quick, fast, and off CD).

Either way, looking forward to the Vegas shows. Really hope it is mixed up from the last few years...

I think Jungle/Scraped or Riad/It's So Easy would keep that "1-2-3 punch" that Axl apparently likes. Drop the intro to Scraped or Riad and go straight into it, it'd be cool.