will dj learn riad?

If I was leading a serious band, and a guitar player who recently joined told me his part on a song was "too hard", his ass would get kicked out in a heart beat.

Agreed. Which basically tells us GnR isn't a serious band. More of a touring coverband.

• Like 1

Riad isn't even a complex song... I don't know why he would have a hard time with it, but for whatever reason he does.

In Dj's defense though, I don't think he's the one stopping them from playing it. They didn't play it in 2006 with Robin and Bumble, and even in 2001/2002 it wasn't played at most shows.

If I was leading a serious band, and a guitar player who recently joined told me his part on a song was "too hard", his ass would get kicked out in a heart beat.

It'd be really hypocritical if that was the case, as by the performance we have of it, Axl sounded on the verge of passing out.

When did DJ say that his part in Riad was "too hard", are you guys kidding?, lol.

Dead fucking serious :lol: He said it in the Nightrain chat. http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/203935-dj-ashba-live-chat-on-the-nightrain-update-thread-211113-11pm-est-event-over/

That's hilarious...

He moaned how "Ron and Richard" gave him the hardest part, he's trying to sound like the unwilling guitar hero. Give me a break, this guy needs to stop asking his bandmembers how to play parts and purchase the 'Chinese Democracy tab book', it's available at all good book stores. rock3