Who would you like to replace Dj?

Who would you like to replace Dj?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can I vote for either Izzy orf Slash? Either one of those two back in the band would makde me smile.

No, please stick to what is in the poll. Slash and Izzy will not ever be back in GNR

I would say their potential to be back in the band is just as great as buckdethead's.

I like DJ and think he's a great guitar player for GNR.

I think having Buckethead made GNR look like a joke band. I mean, come on the mask and bucket on his head. It just didn't fit the image of GNR.

So a poor man's emo Slash ripoff makes the band look cool? I'm way out of touch with what's cool now then.

I'm not saying DJ makes the band look cool. I just think he's a good guitar player and Axl seems to have fun with him on stage.

We met DJ years ago at Cruefest when he played with Sixx AM and he was very cool. He took a picture with my husband. It was before he was with GNR, but he took to time to talk with fans.

Since slash is no longer in the band, why keep bringing it up? That GNR is long gone and if some of you can't move on from that, then just don't bother with Axl and GNR now. How long can some of you bitch and moan that slash, duff and izzy aren't in the band anymore?

Let it go and move on. Axl and the rest of the original members have.

I'm not saying DJ makes the band look cool. I just think he's a good guitar player and Axl seems to have fun with him on stage.

We met DJ years ago at Cruefest when he played with Sixx AM and he was very cool. He took a picture with my husband. It was before he was with GNR, but he took to time to talk with fans.

Since slash is no longer in the band, why keep bringing it up? That GNR is long gone and if some of you can't move on from that, then just don't bother with Axl and GNR now. How long can some of you bitch and moan that slash, duff and izzy aren't in the band anymore?

Let it go and move on. Axl and the rest of the original members have.

Sorry, but just because I'm not a fan of poseurs doesn't mean I haven't moved on from Slash. Though Slash would definitely be preferable to Slash light, I'm fine without either one of them. Axl could easily continue on with just Ron and Richard, or find a 3rd guitarist that can actually play a guitar, and I'd be more than happy. :shrugs:

It just didn't fit the image of GNR.

Images can be changed. Why is that so difficult to grasp?

I for one am extremely glad that Axl no longer wears assless leather pants.

The only thing that must remain the same is the quality of music.