Does anybody else miss the good ol' rants?

Please stop with all the negativity and insults. I'm just here to discuss my favorite band, Guns n Roses with other fans.

I see now, so sometimes Axl's a diva and sometimes he's not, depending on whether you like his rant or not. Got it.

Yes, you're right. My opinion on a given rant of Axl's changes when my opinion on a given rant changes. :lol:

Well that's big of you to admit you're a flip flopper. I won't fault you though, if you change that sentence to actually convey what you really meant.

:lol:

I know you're at home doing nothing, so you have a chance to proof everything you write, but some of us have lives and jobs and whatnot, so we assume that if we say something slightly incorrectly other posters are usually smart enough to get the gist. Thanks for letting me know my assumption is wrong.

I know you're at home doing nothing, so you have a chance to proof everything you write, but some of us have lives and jobs and whatnot, so we assume that if we say something slightly incorrectly other posters are usually smart enough to get the gist. Thanks for letting me know my assumption is wrong.

Oh I'm ever so sorry, I just assumed you would be smart enough to articulate a rather simple point. I mean, it really was a rather simple point you were trying to make, but you ended up saying your opinion on a given rant changes, instead of saying your opinion varies rant by rant. I guess all that "life and work" makes even gradeschool sentences hard. I just was trying to help you out, so you could zing me without looking like a dumbass.

But back to the original point, I would like to know which rants are cringeworthy and diva-ish, and which ones are cool. In your opinion of course.

Oh I'm ever so sorry, I just assumed you would be smart enough to articulate a rather simple point. I mean, it really was a rather simple point you were trying to make, but you ended up saying your opinion on a given rant changes, instead of saying your opinion varies rant by rant. I guess all that "life and work" makes even gradeschool sentences hard. I just was trying to help you out, so you could zing me without looking like a dumbass.

But back to the original point, I would like to know which rants are cringeworthy and diva-ish, and which ones are cool. In your opinion of course.

After reading the underlined, it seemed very Savannah, Georgia-ish so I read the whole post that way. I do declare it made it more bearable.

Edited by Rustycage

Moreover, I believe that Axl doesn't have to be pissed off to rant. He might as well discuss how we expect him to be dissapointed or disillusioned but he really is quite happy and relaxed. Or he might say any kinda stuff on his mind. There's gotta be a lot on his mind.

I saw Ozzy once and it struck me real hard that he didn't open the show with a song and didn't run to the center of the stage from the back stage in the middle of it. He just came up on stage and spent a minute or two complementing the new arena he played it in, some other funny cultural differences and stuff like that.

That is , after all, just personal. I kinda imagine Axl reading this thinkin "what a dumbass. They wanted me to sing, now they want me to talk?".

If I can pipe in- his rants have probably all been honest "cool". His lateness has probably all been "diva-ish" power struggle moves.

After reading the underlined, it seemed very Savannah, Georgia-ish so I read the whole post that way. I do declare it made it more bearable.

Problem with how we talk in the South?

Did I say that? I'm from the south and hear it all of the time.

Did I say that? I'm from the south and hear it all of the time.

Are y'all fixin ta make some grits? I ain't but that's ok.