One In A Million

I know of this other guitarist (kind of a poser) who wears a top hat, uses his same mannerisms etc....

Don't say his name, he betray Axel make him sad and sabotage band that's why CD not sell like should

Half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but whatever it is, it's weird, and it's pissed off, and it calls itself #Ashba.

Best one yet :rofl-lol:

Brain was fired for drugs? I thought that was Freese.

Freese left before the Hell Tour with Robin. Its what opened up the spot for Axl to call Dj Ashba and Brain in.

Man, Dj's work on Appetite is incredible. Its so cool he wrote Paradise City in a van with those guys

I know of this other guitarist (kind of a poser) who wears a top hat, uses his same mannerisms etc....

That Slash guy? He's nothing but a cover artist. All he does is play Dj's songs

I think it would be a very bold and rock n roll statement if Axl were to add this gem to the setlist in 2014. Maybe find an African American or a couple of guys that appears to be romantic in the crowd and point directly at them while loudly emphasizing certain words of this song. For further impact, follow that up by throwing them the bird.

Make no mistake. I'm not racist or prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It would be soley for the sake of rock n roll, and to remind the public that there are still a lot of "small town white boys" in the world. I'd like to think that any truly open-minded fans would understand and appreciate where he is coming from. Almost art in its truest form.

Edited by Indigo ChiId

Great song. I wish they had done 4 more acoustic songs and just left out the live stuff. One in a Million, Patience, Used to Love Her, You're Crazy, plus 4 more really good acoustic songs and Lies would have been perfect.

Great song. I wish they had done 4 more acoustic songs and just left out the live stuff. One in a Million, Patience, Used to Love Her, You're Crazy, plus 4 more really good acoustic songs and Lies would have been perfect.

Lies is perfect. Suicide and the acoustic side are the perfect compliments. The only reason people are upset about it is because the band fell apart so we stopped getting new releases, but if we kept getting new albums people would be fine with how Lies came out. 8 acoustic songs would have been too much and it all would have started to sound the same.

It's one thing to say "it's from such and such perspective" which is totally legit, but when your audience is generally angry young white men (or was back then, it seems GNR is a band for emo hipsters now)

it's naïve to think they aren't just going to hear "Ns and Fs" and totally miss the point and use that as a rallying call or whatever.

Like RATM with that "fuck you I wont do what ya told me" - theoretically it's for guerrillas and freedom fighters struggling against oppressive governments and oppressive regimes but in reality it's being played by a 13 year old white kid in the suburbs rebelling against his parents.

• Like 2