The Guns N' Roses concert in São Paulo will be EMPTY

The tour might flop?

Yes. It's still on time for them to do something about it, but do you think they will?

Not too late for Axl to apologize to Slash.........................the reunion starts now!........................ :lol:
Other way around bro.

You've bought into the delusion.

Who's this Felipe Barbieri anyways? He looks like a major drama queen...

If the concerts really fail to sell, at least those who actually go will end up with a "private" show, so there's at least one good side to it... j/k :awesomeface:

I've no idea how well the show will sell here in town, still, back when I went to get my ticket, there were several on the line and the cashier was so stressed out by the amount of people I almost punched her in her whore mouth because she was a bitch <_<

The tour might flop?

Yes. It's still on time for them to do something about it, but do you think they will?

Not too late for Axl to apologize to Slash.........................the reunion starts now!........................ :lol:

If the south-american tour flops, maybe axl will apologize to slash and co. and the fans and reunite.

The tour might flop?

Other way around bro.

Didn't Slash actually go to Axl's house to talk about it - face-to-face...........and Axl sent Beta to the front door to send Slash away? Wouldn't even sit down and talk to him, man-to-man. That's pretty weak. Even the biggest Axl cult members can't really turn that into an Axl positive and Slash negative.

The tour might flop?

Other way around bro.

Didn't Slash actually go to Axl's house to talk about it - face-to-face...........and Axl sent Beta to the front door to send Slash away? Wouldn't even sit down and talk to him, man-to-man. That's pretty weak. Even the biggest Axl cult members can't really turn that into an Axl positive and Slash negative.

They already tried. "Slash was only there to trash Duff and Scott" blah blah blah...........

I don't think Slash was there to apologize, though. I think he was approaching it in a way where to men could work it out without having to kiss ass. It's too bad mommy was sent out to chase the mean man away.

• Like 1

The article is a bit sensationalist. Yes GNR are yet to heavily push the Tour, but a lot of the "points" are clutching at straws.

First of all, how can he determine the age demographic of GNR social media? Did he visit every single profile?

It's January. They have two long months to heavily promote the Tour.

The maximum ticket price is $300. So what? That's a moot point. What percentage of a ticketbuyers seek premium-rate tickets?

I would also question his logic that people won't go because they saw the band in 2010. Surely if it was a good show they'd be more inclined to see another?

I would also question his logic that people won't go because they saw the band in 2010. Surely if it was a good show they'd be more inclined to see another?

You can only tap into the CD well so many times. At some point, there has to be something new to spark interest. Something other than, "Hi, it;s me Axl and look at my emo chic sidekick DJ Ashley. Say HI Ashley...................#Hoganears"

The tour might flop?

Other way around bro.

I don't tend to like drunk idiots showing up on my doorstep in the middle of the night either. :shrugs:

How was that?

• Like 2

I don't tend to like drunk idiots showing up on my doorstep in the middle of the night either. :shrugs:

How was that?

Who are you trying to fool? There's enough intoxicated hookers showing up late at your house to rival Charlie Sheen.

Edited by Rustycage
  • Like 1

I just checked our page statistics, and from the almost 200 thousand people that like the page, the VAST MAJORITY comes from people younger than 16 years old. The fans who enjoy the most this new line-up are the youngest. And also, who's 16 or 17 years old will have to pay twice the price of the ticket so that someone "legally responsible" can take tham.

Thanks a lot for sharing this, Manets. Personally, I am shocked that 16-17 year olds make up the majority of the fanbase, I wouldn't have guessed that.

By chance, did the original article touch on the very, very small percentage of those who enjoy the band who are over the age of 16-17 years? For example, does it say that the other 8-9% of the population who like the current lineup are those not in possession of a high school diploma? Or possibly those that may have suffered a severe, traumatic force to the head? Just curious for statistical purposes.

The tour might flop?

Other way around bro.

How was that?

While I get this, I think it would piss Axl off more if he showed up during daytime hours, while Axl's sleeping.
  • Like 3