The Guns N' Roses concert in São Paulo will be EMPTY

You do think it was a bitch move of Axl not to talk to him, right?

If he was home, yeah.

Axl not home. Now that's a funny thought. If Axl wasn't home, Beta wouldn't be there either.

Considering past history, I can't really see any situation where Axl would be afraid of Slash. If anything, it would be the other way around. :shrugs:

1 actual confrontation with a male during his whole career? A career filled with shit talking and backing down? That's the past I remember.

Yeah, but that 1 male was a badass named Tommy Hilfiger. It's not it was some pussy fashion designer or something.

1.5 males, then. I forgot about Hilfiger. I meant the fan in St. Louis.

The Axl I seem to remember is the one talking big shit in rants or in songs only to disappear when challenges are accepted. If it's a woman, watch out!

Edited by Rustycage

I'm guessing Russ is away again. How did we ever get by without him? This is awful. :lol:

:D

Just not sure what to add to this thread. I know that there's a certain amount of complaining, both needed and unneeded every time GNR tours. I get that, but I'm truly not sure how to react to a thread about a show being empty that is still months away from happening.

Seems a tad alarmist to me.

Word.

GN'R seem to have a pretty reliable built-in South American fanbase. I'm always impressed by how crazy the fans still are over there -- just look at that Rio 3 crowd and how intense the energy was. For whatever reason it may be, GN'R haven't lost as much of their relevancy there as in the States. I wouldn't write this off just because of a few questionable factors. :shrugs:

• Like 1

OMG! And I thought $150 for the brooklyn bowl was ridiculous!! They're banging out their sole bastion of fandemonium for $300/tix??!! WTF is that?! Oh right, they're doing it for their fans, I forgot.

$300 is not that much money for the wealthier Brazilians. They do not want to mix in with the common people so the inflated price is also to keep the riffraff out of certain sections.

$300 is not that much money for the wealthier Brazilians.

Or for wealthier Americans, Mexicans, Germans, Bolivians, Argentinians, Peruvians, Canadians. What's your point?

Most people attending to a rock show can't afford $300.

Roger Waters charges $100 fir the worst seats in the house.

Point is that $300 isn't expensive for kids who live in gated communities.

Edited by Coma16

Are there a lot of scalpers there? I get into many shows (some of which are sold out) by waiting until a few minutes before Showtime to approach the scalpers. At that time they can either eat the value of the ticket or sell it to me for $10. A lot of the tickets they sell say COMP on them, meaning they got them for free.

$300 is not that much money for the wealthier Brazilians.

Or for wealthier Americans, Mexicans, Germans, Bolivians, Argentinians, Peruvians, Canadians. What's your point?

Most people attending to a rock show can't afford $300.

Roger Waters charges $100 fir the worst seats in the house.

Point is that $300 isn't expensive for kids who live in gated communities.

This comes off as quite ridiculous to me. Kids in gated communities? Quite a weak argument. $300 for a concert ticket is absurd. For anybody. Especially for current Guns N Roses.