Do you think DJ should go by the name "Darren" instead of "DJ"?

Will

Ron

Dick

Darren

Darren

Tom

C. Pit

Frank

And people complained about the "wrestler names" of the old band :D

In Duff's book I got a chuckle when the receptionist at Geffen (I think?) said "Axl, Slash, Izzy Duff? what kind of names are these?" Duff responds "well we have a guy named Steven" :lol:

I forgot about that bit. Poor Steven, the only guy without a cool stage name. :lol:

Will

Ron

Dick

Darren

Darren

Tom

C. Pit

Frank

And people complained about the "wrestler names" of the old band :D

In Duff's book I got a chuckle when the receptionist at Geffen (I think?) said "Axl, Slash, Izzy Duff? what kind of names are these?" Duff responds "well we have a guy named Steven" :lol:

I forgot about that bit. Poor Steven, the only guy without a cool stage name. :lol:

Well in fairness he did- Steven "Popcorn" Adler. And Duff had another name- "king of beers".

Do you think DJ should go by the name "Darren" instead of "DJ"? I think it would be a good thing, and although it's a minor change, it just seems more... rock n roll. More... GnR. What do you think?

On my list of things wrong with DJ Ashba, this doesn't even break the top 20.

Do you think DJ should go by the name "Darren" instead of "DJ"? I think it would be a good thing, and although it's a minor change, it just seems more... rock n roll. More... GnR. What do you think?

I get the whole different persona thing.

DJ will go offstage and be Darren to people he knows. It separates work from home

Dick Jiggler. I like that.

Another possibility is Dueche Juice.

Hmm, on the Flannan Isles, you would probably be the second funniest person. Not bad though.

I would have loved to see you battle on 'Going for Gold', a quiz show from yesteryear. You have the right qualities