How often do you listen to Guns N' Roses?

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I saw Rancid make this thread in the Canter section and I thought it was a good question for the entire board. How often does everyone here listen to Guns N' Roses these days?

I'm in the "Occasionally" category. I was going strong towards "very rarely" until I had a craving for buttrock in mid-December and listened to some stuff like GNR and Freebird. Apart from that day I don't think I've listened to them since the Going Down leak though.

Edited by bacardimayne

I consider listening to Velvet Revolver and Hollywood Rose listening to GnR too, for the purposes of this thread. No bullshit!

But as far as technically listening to GnR, I go through phases. A few weeks off, a few weeks on. Usually I get hooked on a live show, then I listen to it a lot for a while.

I consider listening to Velvet Revolver and Hollywood Rose listening to GnR too, for the purposes of this thread. No bullshit!

Yeah, I'm kinda the same way. For me, Hollywood Rose, Snakepit, VR, and the solo works of Slash, Duff, Izzy and Adler fall under "listening to GNR" as well. I just didn't want to make the thread too technical.

Edited by bacardimayne

I was going strong towards "very rarely" until I had a craving for buttrock in mid-December

facepalm-Godzilla.jpg

I listen to GNR between occasionally and sporadically, but I went with occasionally. I was actually listening to Right Next Door to hell, Dust N' Bones, and My Michelle earlier today on youtube, earlier last summer I listened to UYI 1 and 2 quite a bit in my car.

Edited by sweetness

Yeah, I'm kinda the same way. For me, Hollywood Rose, Snakepit, VR, and the solo works of Slash, Duff, Izzy and Adler fall under "listening to GNR" as well. I just didn't want to make the thread too technical.

hey man, buckethead solo albums, bumbleffot and nine inch nail feat. robin finck also fall under "listening to gnr".

don't be so sectarian please

Sporadically. I might go a month without listening to them, then I'll go on a run where I listen to an album for like a week straight. GNR is like my ol'dependable, when I'm tired of everything else and just have no clue what I feel like hearing, I go for them.