If you could change one thing about GN'R, what would it be?

If Axl called you and said "Tell me one (1) thing to do differently with Guns N' Roses, and I'll do it", what would you say? I think I would say "Get new music out there by any means necessary, be it officially released, have it leaked by someone in the band, play it live, whatever. I don't care how, just get the fans new music.

What would you say?

If Axl called you and said "Tell me one (1) thing to do differently with Guns N' Roses, and I'll do it", what would you say? I think I would say "Get new music out there by any means necessary, be it officially released, have it leaked by someone in the band, play it live, whatever. I don't care how, just get the fans new music.

What would you say?

Keep up the good work! Lmao

If he plans on actually releasing new music, then get on with it.

If it's going to be nothing but greatest hits tours, then call Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven/Matt up and do it properly.

Really depends on what Axl wants to do. But for the love of God, stop doing what he's been doing the past two years. It's become impossible to defend this band.

If there was a second thing, it would be to fix his vocal chords.

If none of those options are likely, then just retire and focus on passion projects like film scores or more video game vocal work.

Edited by downzy