If you could change one thing about GN'R, what would it be?

The thing is, I don't know what Axl's doing, so I don't know if he's doing anything wrong. Maybe he has a good plan and we're getting a great new album withing the next couple of years.

Obviously If I could change one thing about GNR then I'd wish that Axl was the kind of a genius who can put out great albums every single year and who would never have any problems with his voice etc...

I wouldn't want him to release new albums every year, if that meant that the albums would suck.

I would lock them In a studio until they made an album. The original and the new line up. Except izzy would handle the main writing for both. And sorum would record the parts Steven can't. And there would be two versions of the new line up. One with bucket finck and brain and the other with bumble frank and Darren. I would then call it gnr gumbo buffet and have the fans vote on which line up gets the rights to the name. And before Axl lays vocals he has to take lessons w Bach and Tyler. Then he has to do an intense cardio program so he can sing twat live. And while the albums r being mastered he records an all piano solo record

Edited by War2k14

I wish the guys changed the costumes every show. Why always the same? And new music too.

In all fairness, plenty of bands wear the exact same clothes night in and night out. GN'R actually changes their wardrobe night to night more than almost any other band I see with any regularity.

I'd say I would have them communicate better with the fans and release more music. Everything is always secret and never really sure if its a rumor or real. Even concert announcements are last minute and vague. Most artists start announcing shows 6 months in advance, with GnR your lucky if you get a month. It also really sucks that there is all this music sitting on a shelf some where and we got 1 album in 20 years to listen too!

If Axl called you and said "Tell me one (1) thing to do differently with Guns N' Roses, and I'll do it", what would you say? I think I would say "Get new music out there by any means necessary, be it officially released, have it leaked by someone in the band, play it live, whatever. I don't care how, just get the fans new music.

What would you say?

Honestly? I don't think there's anything that I would change. Our favorite band is preparing to tour for the 6th consecutive career, plus they finally have a competent management team who goes to great lengths to ensure that the band's best interests are a priority. As a fan, it's hard to ask for anything more at the moment.

If Axl called you and said "Tell me one (1) thing to do differently with Guns N' Roses, and I'll do it", what would you say? I think I would say "Get new music out there by any means necessary, be it officially released, have it leaked by someone in the band, play it live, whatever. I don't care how, just get the fans new music.

What would you say?

Honestly? I don't think there's anything that I would change. Our favorite band is preparing to tour for the 6th consecutive career, plus they finally have a competent management team who goes to great lengths to ensure that the band's best interests are a priority. As a fan, it's hard to ask for anything more at the moment.

Hi, Axl. You've ruined our favorite band. Why do you do everything wrong?

• Like 1

What would you say?

Good Lord, what kind of kook-aid are they serving over there? Hard to ask for anything more? Shucks, maybe more than one album of new material every 20 years might be a start. Or how about a setlist that isn't a greatest hits parade with a crew that had almost nothing to do with them. Or how about release a live dvd? Or what about not charging $150 for a club show that fails to sell-out. Perhaps Axl might want practice so he actually sounds like he fronts the band Guns N' Roses and not Mickey N' Friends.

No, certainly nothing a GNR fan could ask at the present moment. :wacko:

Edited by downzy