If you could change one thing about GN'R, what would it be?

If it's not a reunion:

1. Axl gets in shape.

2. Axl stops running backstage all the time.

3. Amps on stage.

4. Only have one guitar spot during the whole show.

5. No more other covers during the show except KOHD and LALD.

6. Fire DJ, Dizzy, Chris and Frank.

7. Get Robin and Brain back.

8. Get a real management team.

9. No other solos.

10. release everything they have.

11. Stop using the Guns N' Roses name.

12. All music released only has two guitarists, bass, drums and a piano when necessary. Nothing else.

13. Play more Illusions and CD tracks instead of padding gigs out with rubbish like solo spots, covers and shit.

Edited by Johnny Drama

Axl's unwillingness to share his music with the millions of fans who have supported him over the last 25 years.

One album since putting a new band together to keep the GnR name alive? Sad. He should have released 4-5 albums by now, with a new one coming early this year.

Or I'd make him hire a competent management team with the caveat that he HAD to do everything they said. Team Brazil can still manage his personal life and suck him dry financially......but let a real management team run Guns n Roses.

• Like 1

If it's not a reunion:

1. Axl gets in shape.

3. Amps on stage.

9. No other solos.

12. All music released only has two guitarists, bass, drums and a piano when necessary. Nothing else.

13. Play more Illusions and CD tracks instead of padding gigs out with rubbish like solo spots, covers and shit.

what Johnny said

If Axl called you and said "Tell me one (1) thing to do differently with Guns N' Roses, and I'll do it", what would you say? I think I would say "Get new music out there by any means necessary, be it officially released, have it leaked by someone in the band, play it live, whatever. I don't care how, just get the fans new music.

What would you say?

The record label

I wish the guys changed the costumes every show. Why always the same? And new music too.

In all fairness, plenty of bands wear the exact same clothes night in and night out. GN'R actually changes their wardrobe night to night more than almost any other band I see with any regularity.

Yes, but for me the change is almost nothing, not a big difference. I would like a significant change in wardrobe.

I think Axl has several beautiful jackets and uses only a few shows, the boys too ... always the same shirts and pants, very similar.

I hope that all appear to look very different this tour and new songs too.

If it's not a reunion:

1. Axl gets in shape.

3. Amps on stage.

9. No other solos.

what Johnny said
This isn't a burger king Edited by Axl_morris

The fans who are so ungrateful and demand axl and co do what they want. No other fan base is as greedy or ungrateful as some GNR fans who come across as total cunts, who'll never be happy i for one am grateful at having Chi Dem as it's still played reguarly it's a heavy and complex album, i'd much rather that than almost annual shit Metallica or Foo Fighters push out. Quality Over Quantity.

The fans who are so ungrateful and demand axl and co do what they want. No other fan base is as greedy or ungrateful as some GNR fans who come across as total cunts, who'll never be happy i for one am grateful at having Chi Dem as it's still played reguarly it's a heavy and complex album, i'd much rather that than almost annual shit Metallica or Foo Fighters push out. Quality Over Quantity.

This

must be a joke.

Guest Len B'stard

Oh shut up :lol: Ungrateful, whatcha want em to be fuckin' grateful for, whats happened, whats occured? Axl don't do you a fuckin' favour by releasing albums and touring y'know, he gets paid for it. Ungrateful, fuck off :lol: And sorry but it's not complex at all, not in the least. Not saying it's not alright cuz it is but complex?

Thats an interesting analogy with the Foo's and Metallica though, so basically you reckon GnR as just as same as the mediocre bands out there it's just they ration their shit out so you don't get to tell how naff their product is over a period cuz they don't show you enough of it? Grateful though, thats fuckin' rich, gratitude is something bestowed on a person by a party that feels the weight of their blessing, it's not something you tell people they should have when you feel like what you've done is fuckin' amazing, thats kinda like telling the teacher when you think you should have a good grade, the shit ain't up to you.

It's a two way relationship, band makes album, fan pays for album, whats this gratitude shit, you're acting like they come out and suck your dick when they got an album in stores or a tour on.

'Demands', yeah right, people just take the fucking piss out of them just like people take the piss out of any and everything in this world, it's just some of yous have this siege mentality because it's the only way you can bring any kind of purpose and passion to the whole dead-in-the-water nature of what being a NuGnr fan is about.

No album to get passionate about, no fuckin' excitement, fuck all going on with the band, fuck all on the horizon, so fuck it, invent some kind of fuckin' persecution and beef and just ride that for the foreeable future cuz God knows you ain't getting any fuckin' music anytime soon ;)

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 2

GN'R fans ungrateful?? This sounds close to 'Axl/GNR doesn't owe you anything' type of talk from HTGTH....

How can fans be ungrateful for wanting to hear new music by their favourite band/artist? Is that selfish and greedy? Not in my book. Axl and his band have talked plenty over the years of songs they've worked on etc and you think it's selfish to want to hear these 'Big Guns'? We have followed and supported Axl through alot, some longer than others (I became a fan in 1995, so I just missed the glory period) and have had just 1 original album since 1991.. are we that ungrateful... really?

Quality over quantity is not valid in reference to Axls output in the last 20+ years I'm afraid....

lolcomplexalbum

It's a two way relationship, band makes album, fan pays for album, whats this gratitude shit, you're acting like they come out and suck your dick when they got an album in stores or a tour on.

Half a dozen blowjobs in 20 years?

Are GNR my ex wife??? :awesomeface:

lolcomplexalbum

drum machines and 5 different guitar players = complex album. lol indeed.

yeah you know what? You're never going to be friends with Axl. He doesn't give a shit what you post on here. Sucking up isn't gonna get you invited to his parties so how about you stop trying so fucking hard to have that happen via posts on a message board gushing about his holiness.