Who had the best guitar solo?

Who had the best guitar solo?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're lying if you say anything other than Slash. Bucket is the only thing that comes close, and even that is so far in the rearview mirror that you can't even see it.

Slash's godfather theme is overrated as shit imo

Its not that I don't agree. I think its more the fact that its older and we've heard it endlessly that its lost its magic. At the time it really was extremely cool. The others are either newer or we got so little of them that they are still fresh when you revisit (Bucket). I don't think people give the Godfather one enough credit in its actually construction of being a great solo. Slash made that an iconic solo and gave the feel to it that no one else really good. Personally, I don't actually love the solo and its the part I skip whenever I watch old concert videos. BUT, of the solos we've had from GNR guitarists, its just a stone cold classic that you can't beat. And I'm really not just saying that because its Slash.

I heard Godfather Theme live back in 2011, pretty good, but overrated IMO.

Bucket >>> Robin playing Sossego >>> Slash >>> Fortus

Bumble should play Dash as his solo, would be the top of my list.

I would love to hear BBF do Dash, that would be a highlight for me. I personally can't stand Robin's Sossego solo, I rank that last behind the godfather. With what you said mine would be Bucket > Blacklight Jesus > Godfather >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sossego

Almost a null vote here.

Even though I think Bucket is amazing I feel like he can do better than that.

Bumblefoot is really good as well, but I wish he'd play something original cause I'm not a fan the Pink Panther theme.

Same for Richard, I would love to listen something original from him, cause after all, it's the James Bond theme.... but had to vote for him cause he simply nailed it.

Ashba's looked a little "easy" for a solo.

Slash and Robin sounded sloppy for me in those videos.