Who had the best guitar solo?

Who had the best guitar solo?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even though I prefer Slash's Godfather solo, I really did like Bumble's Pink Panther. I'm suprised by all the hate it gets. No votes???

Honestly I think Fortus's Bond theme is the worst one on the list, just my opinion.

Edited by Mike420

The fact that people are actually voting for DJ and robin shows just how far removed from reality some people on this forum are.

Yes, DJ ashba is the most influential amazing guitarist in history. Jesus fucking Christ.

Do you think that "in reality" everybody should agree on a single answer? Capitalism is the only system of politics. Barcelona are the only supportable team in football. Daniel Day-Lewis is the great living actor. The only music you should listen to are The Beatles.

Fuck that. Nobody is claiming that Robin or Dj are the "most influential amazing guitarists in history"; that is just their personal preference. Stop being so god-damn ignorant.

• Like 2