It's time to sing like that again

2010 was a better year than 2006-2007 for Axl's vocals. More closer to the real deal.

He couldnt hold the intro scream to jungle as long in 2010. I think this was the start of his voice going.

Look at rock am ring jungle, this is how used to sing it back in 06. I remember in 2010 it was cut short. Now Axl mimics the album intro for a shorter scream.

I don't think it is fair to say that 2010 jungle is the start of his voice failing. I like the 06 scream, but it was an intro to the entire show, 2010 jungle is the second song so that's probably why it was shortened.

He had some of his best performances in 2010 so to say his voice started going around this time seems over exaggerated. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying but that's how I interpreted it.

2010 was a better year than 2006-2007 for Axl's vocals. More closer to the real deal.

He couldnt hold the intro scream to jungle as long in 2010. I think this was the start of his voice going.

Look at rock am ring jungle, this is how used to sing it back in 06. I remember in 2010 it was cut short. Now Axl mimics the album intro for a shorter scream.

I don't think it is fair to say that 2010 jungle is the start of his voice failing. I like the 06 scream, but it was an intro to the entire show, 2010 jungle is the second song so that's probably why it was shortened.

He had some of his best performances in 2010 so to say his voice started going around this time seems over exaggerated. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying but that's how I interpreted it.

Interesting point however jungle back in the UYi was played later in the set with epic scream like 06. See rio 91 as an example.

2010 on every other song was strong and consistant.

Apart from IRS. Its one of the south american shows, possible chile he cant keep up with the tempo and misses out lines. He did play it better later on in the euro tour though, but not as good as in 06. He had that drive and determination and got really into it.

Now of course irs is no where to be seen in the setlist. Won't belong before shacklers is dropped.

Apart from IRS. Its one of the south american shows, possible chile he cant keep up with the tempo and misses out lines. He did play it better later on in the euro tour though, but not as good as in 06. He had that drive and determination and got really into it.

He really killed it at Bucharest

Show me a single show in 2006 that he was singing like this

omg, thats like that out ta get me video from the 2006 documentary

1.15 - 1.30 thats what I loved about axl and this song.

Then at 2.40 until the end. Even when he is knackered he still looks like a rockstar.

I remember seeing IRS at hammersmith in london and it blew away, cant seem to find a boot of it though

Edited by Axl_morris

Show me a single show in 2006 that he was singing like this

omg, thats like that out ta get me video from the 2006 documentary

1.15 - 1.30 thats what I loved about axl and this song.

Then at 2.40 until the end. Even when he is knackered he still looks like a rockstar.

I remember seeing IRS at hammersmith in london and it blew away, cant seem to find a boot of it though

yeah, i preffer 300 times the live version, the album version vocals are cringe-worthy (not the rasp parts)