Next video chat: Dizzy Reed

On Thursday, January 30th at 8pm PST, Mr. Dizzy Reed will be in the exclusive Nightrain chat room to answer your questions.

A lot of time has gone by since joining up with GNR back in the early 90s… Lately Dizzy has been busy with the Dead Daisies and will be on the road with them in February before heading south with the Gunners in March. Get creative and ask away! The campaign page is now open for your submissions.

You must be a member of Nightrain to participate!

"On Thursday, January 30th at 8pm PST, Mr. Dizzy Reed will be in the exclusive Nightrain chat room to answer your questions.

A lot of time has gone by since joining up with GNR back in the early 90s… Lately Dizzy has been busy with the Dead Daisies and will be on the road with them in February before heading south with the Gunners in March. Get creative and ask away! The campaign page is now open for your submissions.

You must be a member of Nightrain to participate!"

EDIT: See RickRoses has started topic at precisely same time :lol: Feel free to delete.

Edited by Amir

This could actually be cool.

I'm wondering if he's going to give us some cryptic info on a possible release date? For some reason, I could see this being a possibility. In 2007, both him and Gilby Clarke were touring as the Starfuckers at a small nightclub in Orlando. I was probably less than 6 feet from Dizzy the whole night. In between songs, I asked him about the release date of Chinese Democracy and he said "soon" and then winked at me. He was right. It was nearly a year to the month later.

It would be cool if he offered up similar info in regard to the follow-up tomorrow night.

Edited by Slash is Cancer

Did anyone else get pissed off at the way Green Day spoke of Dizzy as the members were being inducted into the RRHOF? IMO, they minimalized his role to make him sound as if his contributions to the band were worthless and that it could have literally been any swinging dick that could have gotten that lucky. It was definitely condescending and snide, imo. Did anyone else feel the same? I bet they wouldn't have been so smug if Dizzy was in attendance.

• Like 1