Next video chat: Dizzy Reed

Guest Len B'stard

Dizzy is probably the cleverest Gunner. You never hear him moaning about anything, he just keeps it nice and quiet cuz he knows he's on a winner and were it not for Axl he'd probably still be living in a skip round the back of the local cornershop or whatever. Dizzy don't give a fuck about no release dates, no nothing. And i think he's clever for it, I'd do the same thing, fuck it, let this twat sit around consulting the dylithium crystals and holding ouijja board sessions to ask the ghost of Lord Byron whether the spirits think it's the right time to release an album, as long as the cheque comes in every month, shit, what else is Dizzy gonna do, get a window cleaning round? :lol:

Show up at the Halloween party every year 'alright Axl mate, hows it going? No studio sessions til next January? Soon is the word? Fair enough skipper, you're the boss!' :D

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 3

I have a feeling that even though they have a South American Tour scheduled, there will be people begging Dizzy to "Come to... (insert South American country here, including those already with concerts scheduled)".

Expect these to be answered:

favorite/hardest song to play

favorite food

favorite audience

country he would like to visit, he hasn't been to yet

how axl really is

Expect these to be ignored:

plans for the new album

vegas dvd (not that i care)

relationship with slash

reunion

why he didn't attend the HOF

It will be classic Dizzy.

• Like 3

Dizzy is probably the cleverest Gunner. You never hear him moaning about anything, he just keeps it nice and quiet cuz he knows he's on a winner and were it not for Axl he'd probably still be living in a skip round the back of the local cornershop or whatever. Dizzy don't give a fuck about no release dates, no nothing. And i think he's clever for it, I'd do the same thing, fuck it, let this twat sit around consulting the dylithium crystals and holding ouijja board sessions to ask the ghost of Lord Byron whether the spirits think it's the right time to release an album, as long as the cheque comes in every month, shit, what else is Dizzy gonna do, get a window cleaning round? :lol:

Show up at the Halloween party every year 'alright Axl mate, hows it going? No studio sessions til next January? Soon is the word? Fair enough skipper, you're the boss!' :D

Tell you what, Axl is probably the best employer in the world for travel benifits and paid holidays.

I have a feeling that even though they have a South American Tour scheduled, there will be people begging Dizzy to "Come to... (insert South American country here, including those already with concerts scheduled)".

Expect these to be answered:

favorite/hardest song to play

favorite food

favorite audience

country he would like to visit, he hasn't been to yet

how axl really is

Expect these to be ignored:

plans for the new album

vegas dvd (not that i care)

relationship with slash

reunion

why he didn't attend the HOF

It will be classic Dizzy.

Exactly this.

Guest Len B'stard

Tell you what, Axl is probably the best employer in the world for travel benifits and paid holidays.

Thats what I mean man, why fuck up a good thing? I rate Dizzy, who cares about 'art' when you've got so many drawings of Ben Franklin piling up in your bank account...and all for sitting around with your thumb up your arse.

There's nothing clever about hitching a ride on someone else's gravy train. You'd have to be a complete dullard to be in Dizzy's position and think, "When are we gonna do a record? I'm done with this Axl bullshit." Please. Where ya gonna go? Whatcha gonna do? Have at it, "rock star." :lol:

Edited by magisme

Guest Len B'stard
There's nothing clever about hitching a ride on someone else's gravy train.

There is if the only other option is standing by the side of the road with a cardboard sign that reads 'Will Wank for Pennies' :lol:

There's nothing clever about hitching a ride on someone else's gravy train.

There is if the only other option is standing by the side of the road with a cardboard sign that reads 'Will Wank for Pennies' :lol:

Exactly, though. How is that clever?

You: Hey, Dizzy, you can either do nothing most of the time and collect paychecks and, every once in a while, go on tour, or you can tug on strangers' willies for pocket change. Your choice.

Dizzy: I'll go with Axl.

You: Clever!

:lol:

Guest Len B'stard

This is why I am glad you have to pay for Nightrain. It will keep the cupcakes out.

If you've got some great exciting news about this band or some wonderful rich fruitful intellectually stimulating talking point regarding this band you're welcome to blow our minds with it mate :lol: But until you do so is it alright if we have a bit of a laugh please Dad? Pleeeeeeease?

He brings lots to the table.

Awesome bongos that make WTTJ even better than it was

Sweet piano on all the songs making them sound infatly more awesome

Absolutely amazing songwriter based off of CD and Silkworms plus all his solo stuff

He has the look

What more do you need? Dizzy Reed is Guns N' Roses.

Guest Len B'stard

He brings lots to the table.

Awesome bongos that make WTTJ even better than it was

Sweet piano on all the songs making them sound infatly more awesome

Absolutely amazing songwriter based off of CD and Silkworms plus all his solo stuff

He has the look

What more do you need? Dizzy Reed is Guns N' Roses.

:rofl-lol: