#downonthefarm2014

Really? So many good songs and you guys want down on the farm? We've had the same setlist for a 1000 years, half of CD hasnt been played since 2010 and you guys want down on the farm? We have 4 covers on the setlist and you guys want another one? Alrighty then...

Really? So many good songs and you guys want down on the farm? We've had the same setlist for a 1000 years, half of CD hasnt been played since 2010 and you guys want down on the farm? We have 4 covers on the setlist and you guys want another one? Alrighty then...

Axl can't sing 95% of the GNR catalogue. He can sing Down on the Farm.

Our standards have gone in the shitter. It is what it is. :shrugs:

I agree, but people have to be realistic here. After 1000 years of the same tour, why expect something different when it's 99% sure it will be more of the same? But I hear ya and couldn't agree more.

Honestly I would rather have any TSI songs over any nonofficially released covers such as don't let it bring you down or riff raff. Whole lotta Rosie is my one exception, but I believe that was even released as a b side to something back in the Appetite days.

But ya if they are going to play covers (which I'd rather hear new music) play TSI covers. Hair of the dog, sympathy, ain't it fun, black leather, down on the farm, even since i don't have you would cool.

Edited by Mike420

who said they`re playing three new songs?

The news reporters we'll be lynching when it doesn't happen.

We just reported that they were "planning to play two or three new songs".

We also reported that they were going to Mexico in mid-March, followed by South America, followed by select US appearances. They are.

We also reported that they were going to Mexico in mid-March, followed by South America, followed by select US appearances. They are.

You're not getting off that easily. The noose will be ready after the first paradise city.

• Like 1

You're not getting off that easily. The noose will be ready after the first paradise city.

If they change their minds, I expect to be trolled by "two or three songs" for the remainder of MyGNR's existence.

• Like 1