Axl is the greatest troll of all time

Guest NGOG

I think people are trying too hard to bolt on a fabulously complicated and subtle story line to the reactionary and often ill-judged actions of spolit and out of touch rock icon.

Yes sir.

This is a forum that praises their favorite singer for NOT putting out music and bashes other bands that do release music on a regular basis.

I think people are trying too hard to bolt on a fabulously complicated and subtle story line to the reactionary and often ill-judged actions of spolit and out of touch rock icon.

Yes sir.

This is a forum that praises their favorite singer for NOT putting out music and bashes other bands that do release music on a regular basis.

I think sometimes you need a reality check, this is a guns n roses fan-forum, Axl Rose is the lead singer..

Gasp! People defend Axl? C'mon..

• Like 2

Yes sir.

I think sometimes you need a reality check, this is a guns n roses fan-forum, Axl Rose is the lead singer..

Gasp! People defend Axl? C'mon..

Way to miss the point. Completely. You seem smarter than that, so I'm not sure if you are just on a roll today or if you are just messing around.

A few people on here have started PRAISING Axl for not releasing music and BASHING Slash for releasing music. Saying things like "I'd rather Axl put out one masterpiece every 15 years as opposed to putting out mediocre albums every three years." They praise Axl for not releasing music. They praise Axl for not doing media. They praise Axl for not communicating with his fans. While they then bash bands that to these things. Metallica put out a new album or video? They are just ripping off their fans. Bon Jovi put out another album? He's just in it for the money. Slash put out another album? He sucks, nobody cares about his music.

Now just think about that for a minute. Take out your personal feelings of Axl and Slash.

People are praising their favorite singer for NOT releasing music. And bashing other bands that release albums for their fans to enjoy every couple of years.

I've said a 1000 times that Axl is my favorite rock singer of all time and that CD is the best rock album of the last decade. You forget those statements for some reason.

HHmmm. SO if in 2014 Axl releases a double album and promotes it properly, will those same people start criticizing him the way they do other bands????

Saying Axl was OK to beat his ex's because "they hit back."

And you are telling me that I need a reality check? Uhh, sure.

Being a member of an internet rock n roll forum doesn't mean you are obligated to praise that band's every move. This isn't a Justin Bieber forum full of 12 year old girls.

HTGTH is a site that you might like. There, you are only allowed to praise everything the band does. Oddly enough......the board is basically dead. This board, where people are allowed to chat like adults, is the most popular GnR site on the net. Interesting.

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 1

Lol at the fanatics who think Axl is badass for "trolling" his fans, whatever that means.

Who's more fanatical, the person who makes zillions of alt accounts so he can hide behind them to talk shit about Axl on the internet, or the guy who thinks it's entertaining that Axl is pissing off all the whiners?

• Like 3

Lol at the fanatics who think Axl is badass for "trolling" his fans, whatever that means.

Who's more fanatical, the person who makes zillions of alt accounts so he can hide behind them to talk shit about Axl on the internet, or the guy who thinks it's entertaining that Axl is pissing off all the whiners?

Talk shit about Axl? Find examples of posts where I "cupcake" Axl instead of giving a respectful and honest opinion. I dare you. If having a negative opinion is "talking shit" I'm sorry. I guess you should start posting at jarmo's forum then, there's no "shit talking" over there, I heard.

• Like 1

I trust Axl to release quality music. If that stops him putting out new music, then I can understand that. I can also understand trying make it financially viable and it is a career. Axl following his muse may not always produce what is needed by the business side. I don't think he's a fool, he's not going to take huge risks. Why bomb when you are the bomb. Bomb maintenance is an artform.

• Like 1

There's a good possibility Axl could be trolling GnR forums. You just nevvvver know.

I know this gets pondered a lot, but I truly wonder if he does.

If you could see IP addresses and you saw some from Malibu, that would answer how often Team Brazil pays a visit.

There's a good possibility Axl could be trolling GnR forums. You just nevvvver know.

If you could see IP addresses and you saw some from Malibu, that would answer how often Team Brazil pays a visit.

Hmm no, that means nothing. My IP shows I´m in Spain and it probably shows a location but it doesn´t mean that location is where I am posting from.

Hmm no, that means nothing. My IP shows I´m in Spain and it probably shows a location but it doesn´t mean that location is where I am posting from.

Wrong.

It shows the country and city and an approximate to the location, but if you need to know specific data, you need the right tools.

Wrong.

It shows the country and city and an approximate to the location, but if you need to know specific data, you need the right tools.

I´m not an expert in this stuff but for exemple, in facebook, I don´t remember how I did it but it appears like I am posting from a different location than the location I´m in. Anyways, they probably know how to go unnoticed, you know, as a privacy matter. There are a lot of weirdoes with a lot of abilities out there. ;)